Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko726 View Post
    Yeah.Soulja boy wear big ass shirt.

    [IMG]https://2.bp.********.com/_rfI1OakjsGM/SGJIoYyQIjI/AAAAAAAAAR8/HABolNAmrxI/s400/soulja-boy1.jpg[/IMG]


    [IMG]https://whattherap.files.*********.com/2010/12/aixln3tfjn2j3nfi.jpg[/IMG]
    links don't work. and maybe my opinion just comes from the song in my sig.

  2. #32
    Auxilium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    深い碧の果てに
    Posts
    4,518
    Reputation
    445
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Happy
    umad ?

  3. #33
    Threadstarter
    I liek big butts and I cannot lie
    MPGH Member
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual Void View Post
    umad ?
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  4. #34
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko726 View Post
    Does people that doesn't care is a nerd.
    What bro? Mad about somethin?

  5. #35
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Noone really sags on the west coast anymore. We off that

    Well except white people who try to be black

  6. #36
    Threadstarter
    I liek big butts and I cannot lie
    MPGH Member
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrilleX. View Post


    What bro? Mad about somethin?
    I mean to say Those, not does. And Im not mad

    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Noone really sags on the west coast anymore. We off that

    Well except white people who try to be black
    Like you do.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  7. #37
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko726 View Post
    I mean to say Those, not does. And Im not mad
    Right on.

  8. #38
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This mikko kid is a idiot, and speaks idiot.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  9. #39
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Noone really sags on the west coast anymore. We off that

    Well except white people who try to be black
    we got emo kids at my school that do that. then when i go to omaha there is always black guys holdin up there pants. i try my best to not say wear them like there made to be but some black people are very sensitive

  10. #40
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Could you help me please, Everytime i go for a piss my pants smell of urine and my teachers make fun of me
    lifes hard
    my penis is shrinking due to the lack of activity also.

  11. #41
    Threadstarter
    I liek big butts and I cannot lie
    MPGH Member
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    we got emo kids at my school that do that. then when i go to omaha there is always black guys holdin up there pants. i try my best to not say wear them like there made to be but some black people are very sensitive
    Skaters????

    Quote Originally Posted by jewd View Post
    Could you help me please, Everytime i go for a piss my pants smell of urine and my teachers make fun of me
    lifes hard
    my penis is shrinking due to the lack of activity also.
    Its because you got a lot of hair in there and use some douche
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  12. #42
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko726 View Post
    Skaters????
    no..they don't even skate haha they smoke cigeretes in the bushes at lunch. then at home is when they smoke weed. there like legitly poor so i don't know why you would waste money on weed.

  13. #43
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko726 View Post
    Does people that doesn't care is a nerd.
    does people that doesn't care about their spelling being that bad is bad.

  14. #44
    Threadstarter
    I liek big butts and I cannot lie
    MPGH Member
    LiL Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Play Boy Mansion
    Posts
    1,145
    Reputation
    -85
    Thanks
    194
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    does people that doesn't care about their spelling being that bad is bad.
    I already said that,I mean to say Those not Does.
    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»" FAP FAP FAP"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)

     




    (´¯`•.¸¸.••»
    "Lil Mikko"«••.¸¸.•´¯`)
     


  15. #45
    uBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your House, Creeping! :D
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    no..they don't even skate haha they smoke cigeretes in the bushes at lunch. then at home is when they smoke weed. there like legitly poor so i don't know why you would waste money on weed.
    Sounds like the emo kids on southpark lol

    I went to a school FULL of black and hispanic people.. they did the same thing.. but instead of white people being emo, it was the hispanic people. I was famous for being the only white guy in my senior class... lol, it was SO awkward when i walked across the stage for graduation lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast