Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Sleeping pattern won't help guys like me sadly. I feel the same, coffee doesn't help at all. Try caffeine pills, they work for me if i take a couple but make me feel like a meth addict, super jittery if more than 2/3.
    I've just learned to deal with it and tell people : I'm not a morning person.

  2. #17
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    You wouldn't have to worry about coffee if you have a good sleeping pattern.
    There times I've been sleeping at 10 a clock, it doesn't make a dammed difference. I keep getting told it's my own fault, yet i am trying my best to get up...Don't really work though.

  3. #18
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
    Sleeping pattern won't help guys like me sadly. I feel the same, coffee doesn't help at all. Try caffeine pills, they work for me if i take a couple but make me feel like a meth addict, super jittery if more than 2/3.
    I've just learned to deal with it and tell people : I'm not a morning person.
    Things are best natural.... im not a morning person.
    Beat a psychological barrier and be the boss of your body.
    sometimes, I feel that being tired is just a psychological thing and not a physiological thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    There times I've been sleeping at 10 a clock, it doesn't make a dammed difference. I keep getting told it's my own fault, yet i am trying my best to get up...Don't really work though.
    not only when you sleep, but how you sleep, what you do before and after, how you wake up.... etc;


  4. #19
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I feel that being tired is just a psychological thing and not a physiological thing.
    Quoting a misspelling cause i can

    Wait....Is it just me?

  5. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Quoting a misspelling cause i can

    Wait....Is it just me?
    what did i misspell?
    Psychological != Physiological


  6. #21
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    what did i misspell?
    Psychological != Physiological
    Yea i see now. The words are spelled differently, i got it

  7. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Yea i see now. The words are spelled differently, i got it
    Psychological = Mind
    Physiological = Body


  8. #23
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Mind Effects.

  9. #24
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hustelboy View Post
    With school we were on a police academy where they learn to shoot and more.
    The officer there said that it wont hurt and everyone out my class got shocked with a fking stungun ( is diffrent then tazer )
    Stungun


    Tazer

    wtf are you talking about?

  10. #25
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,786
    My Mood
    Sad
    If you didn't already know, coffee is an addictive drug, just like weed, marijuana, ice...

    Pretty much it dilates your vessels in your brain. It is because of this that it
    "works", and also because of this that you suffer withdrawal symptomswhen you stop having coffee if you're a heavy coffee drinker - your blood vessels constrict to a level you're not (any longer) comfortable with, giving you a headache.

  11. #26
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    If you didn't already know, coffee is an addictive drug, just like weed, marijuana, ice...

    Pretty much it dilates your vessels in your brain. It is because of this that it
    "works", and also because of this that you suffer withdrawal symptomswhen you stop having coffee if you're a heavy coffee drinker - your blood vessels constrict to a level you're not (any longer) comfortable with, giving you a headache.
    for you, buddy....Yea, i kind of not get your point....

  12. #27
    A$IAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,654
    Reputation
    274
    Thanks
    1,985
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im tired too when I drink Coffe
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

  13. #28
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It only lasts for so long. Kind of when you smoke a blunt, and two hours later you're tired as shit. Same thing, really....

  14. #29
    VirtualDUDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my basement
    Posts
    665
    Reputation
    -172
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    It only lasts for so long. Kind of when you smoke a blunt, and two hours later you're tired as shit. Same thing, really....
    But buddy, it doesn't even make a difference in the start

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12