Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 59
  1. #1
    mays123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored

    Share Ur Dream PC for Gaming !!

    Hi, Everyone. Let's share our DREAM PC for GAMING THAT WE CAN Build or AFFORD SOMEDAY !!!!!!

    This is my Dream PC that i want to build someday for gaming.

    List it Below like this:

    MotherBoard:
    CPU:
    PowerSupply:
    Graphic Card:
    Ram:
    Case:
    Cpu Cooler:
    Keyboard:
    Mouse:
    Monitor:
    Speaker:

    Here is mine.
    I'm a AMD user so.

    Crosshair IV Extreme MotherBoard
    AMD Phenom II x6 Black Edition 3.4ghz
    Corsair 1000w !!!
    Crossfire Radeon 6950 xms probably
    2x Corsair Dominator 8gb 2x 2000mhz
    CoolerMaster v6 GT
    Razer Blackwidow ultimate
    Steelseries RUSE edition Xai
    Samsung 2233rz 3d !!!

    I hope someday i can build this monster pc idea by mine. :P
    how about you guys? )


    I can strike you back to me.


  2. #2
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by mays123 View Post
    Hi, Everyone. Let's share our DREAM PC for GAMING THAT WE CAN Build or AFFORD SOMEDAY !!!!!!

    This is my Dream PC that i want to build someday for gaming.

    List it Below like this:

    MotherBoard:
    CPU:
    PowerSupply:
    Graphic Card:
    Ram:
    Case:
    Cpu Cooler:
    Keyboard:
    Mouse:
    Monitor:
    Speaker:

    Here is mine.
    I'm a AMD user so.

    Crosshair IV Extreme MotherBoard
    AMD Phenom II x6 Black Edition 3.4ghz
    Corsair 1000w !!!
    Crossfire Radeon 6950 xms probably
    2x Corsair Dominator 8gb 2x 2000mhz
    CoolerMaster v6 GT
    Razer Blackwidow ultimate
    Steelseries RUSE edition Xai
    Samsung 2233rz 3d !!!

    I hope someday i can build this monster pc idea by mine. :P
    how about you guys? )
    $10,000 now $1000 in a year

  3. #3
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    i would only buy my dream pc if i won the jackpot

  4. #4
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i want a pound of weed for

    and an alienware

  5. #5
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Probably an Alienware PC...

  6. #6
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post
    Probably an Alienware PC...
    why u copy me.

  7. #7
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alien ware sucks

  8. #8
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  9. #9
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    You found me computer

  10. #10
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah

    this is my dream PC... oh wait, i already have it!

  11. #11
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post
    https://www.pcdistrict.com/modules/pr...g5900-7962.jpg
    this is my dream PC... oh wait, i already have it!
    Just the case lol

  12. #12
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    Just the case lol
    Intel Core i7 -820
    ATI HD 5570
    6GB RAM
    idc bout the rest..

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    You found me computer
    You ain't Dutch
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    Intel Core i7 -820
    ATI HD 5570
    6GB RAM
    idc bout the rest..
    Cpu's ok
    Ram's ok
    Graphic card sucks at least a 5770 please

  15. #15
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Hmm, alright.

    HDD: 120GB SSD as my main drive with a 1TB as the D drive.
    RAM: 16GB of ram.
    Case: Fortress FT02
    PSU: XFX lack Edition 850W
    GPU: 6970 (crossfire'd)
    CPU: i7 2600K
    MOBO: Asus Maximus IV (R3)
    Total cost: $1800.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast