Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 105
  1. #16
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Give you lotssss of chocolate cakes
    I like chocolate cakes

  2. #17
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    @PETERBANJO
    Too much destruction to Nature.
    Yes but if you ruled the world don't you think you can do better then just go back to stone age?

  3. #18
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    Yes but if you ruled the world don't you think you can do better then just go back to stone age?
    Okay...
    Put the humans in the reserved areas and give the rest to animals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  4. #19
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post
    If i ruled the whole world i would resign because 1 person in control of everything is never ok
    Just nuke the world .


    R.I.P 346

  5. #20
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Okay...
    Put the humans in the reserved areas and give the rest to animals?
    Set rules. If you rule the world you can just do about anything. No more consuming more then a limited about of natural resource.

  6. #21
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Destroy it.

  7. #22
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Stop thinking of Destruction

  8. #23
    Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Tori Black
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i would Delete this thread...

    and Donate every1 12087218709 on his Paypal acc
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.

  9. #24
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post
    Stop thinking of Destruction
    Okay , i would just let them all suck my dick .


    R.I.P 346

  10. #25
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    Set rules. If you rule the world you can just do about anything. No more consuming more then a limited about of natural resource.
    True
    Moar research on eco-friendly resources
    No moar coals and gas
    Create a better version of Skynet
    Make religious idiots shut up
    Make everything eco-friendly
    gets dictatorship
    Others get democracy/republic
    Use Capitalist and Socialist economy
    @PETERBANJO
    Happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. #26
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I would be Dave.

  12. #27
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    True
    Moar research on eco-friendly resources
    No moar coals and gas
    Create a better version of Skynet
    Make religious idiots shut up
    Make everything eco-friendly
    gets dictatorship
    Others get democracy/republic
    Use Capitalist and Socialist economy
    @PETERBANJO
    Happy?
    How do you want to use a capitalist AND socialist economy?

  13. #28
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    True
    Moar research on eco-friendly resources
    No moar coals and gas
    Create a better version of Skynet
    Make religious idiots shut up
    Make everything eco-friendly
    gets dictatorship
    Others get democracy/republic
    Use Capitalist and Socialist economy
    @PETERBANJO
    Happy?
    Then we wont use coal at minecraft

    .


    R.I.P 346

  14. #29
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    True
    Moar research on eco-friendly resources
    No moar coals and gas
    Create a better version of Skynet
    Make religious idiots shut up
    Make everything eco-friendly
    gets dictatorship
    Others get democracy/republic
    Use Capitalist and Socialist economy
    @PETERBANJO
    Happy?
    Sounds much better then nuking it back to stone age

  15. #30
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    How do you want to use a capitalist AND socialist economy?
    England uses it
    Main company is owned by government, with smaller companies as competition

    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post
    Then we wont use coal at minecraft
    .
    Virtual doesn't count

    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post

    Sounds much better then nuking it back to stone age

    New path for me to take
    Reach dictatorship
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast