Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    proves how much of a gay you are

    Dis be old
    YUP. Disliking bad music makes me gay.

  2. #17
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    YUP. Disliking bad music makes me gay.
    wow your more stupid than i thought
    i meant the rebecca black part fucking retard
    not your horrible taste in music

  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    yeah i understand that
    once recovery came out everyone bandwagonned
    but ive been listening to him since i was 6 back with The Slim Shady LP and shit like that
    ive followed Em since before he was big
    i look up to him in so many ways
    Yeah, I remember sneaking his cd's into school when I was in year 3.

  4. #19
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    YUP. Disliking bad music makes me gay.
    Bad Music? Have you seen the rating on the goblin album? now compare it with Eminem's any album, goblin sucks massive cock.

  5. #20
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    wow your more stupid than i thought
    i meant the rebecca black part fucking retard
    not your horrible taste in music
    Music taste is an opinion so it can't be terrible. I said the rebecca black thing to enhance the amount of distaste of white trash music. Fucking retard .

    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post


    Bad Music? Have you seen the rating on the goblin album? now compare it with Eminem's any album, goblin sucks massive cock.
    4 stars on iTunes bro -_-

  6. #21
    Old Dirty Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    368
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    yeah i understand that
    once recovery came out everyone bandwagonned
    but ive been listening to him since i was 6 back with The Slim Shady LP and shit like that
    ive followed Em since before he was big
    i look up to him in so many ways


    hipsters

    But seriously, same here. Since he all slim shadyin it up with the black guys

  7. #22
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    Music taste is an opinion so it can't be terrible. I said the rebecca black thing to enhance the amount of distaste of white trash music. Fucking retard .
    you say its bad music which is your opinion, fucking ignorant lil hypocrite, i dont state my opinions like there facts like you do kid
    then stay out of the "white trash" thread retard
    its also cute how you think hes trash because of his skin color when your probably white aswell
    Last edited by Hyak; 05-23-2011 at 12:03 AM.

  8. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post


    Bad Music? Have you seen the rating on the goblin album? now compare it with Eminem's any album, goblin sucks massive cock.
    Goblin



    Recovery



    Now for my fav album of 2010, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.


  9. #24
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    Music taste is an opinion so it can't be terrible. I said the rebecca black thing to enhance the amount of distaste of white trash music. Fucking retard .



    4 stars on iTunes bro -_-
    Valid point there, but notice how many 1-2 stars? only black people, well, no mostly only black people would listen that that.Eminem Recovery? 5 stars, also black and white people listen to him.

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post

    Valid point there, but notice how many 1-2 stars? only black people, well, no mostly only black people would listen that that.Eminem Recovery? 5 stars, also black and white people listen to him.
    If you compare professional reviews from the same sources then you'll see that Goblin was a better album then Recovery.

  11. #26
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post


    you say its bad music which is your opinion, fucking ignorant lil hypocrite, i dont state my opinions like there facts like you do kid
    then stay out of the "white trash" thread retard
    its also cute how you think hes trash because of his skin color when your probably white aswell
    I never said it was fact, while you went ahead and called men's retard, saying it as though I'm dumb for not knowing that. To be dumb you don't know facts. Facts meaning music. Music is biased, so it can't be facts. Lrn2commonknowledge. I never said he was trash because of his skin color, dipshit. Stop assuming. As you can see, it's gotten you nowhere. He used to be good. Shot now. I'm half white half black.

  12. #27
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Goblin



    Recovery



    Now for my fav album of 2010, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.

    fuck professional rating. Listen to the people talk,listen to that they think bout Eminem. Not some judges.

  13. #28
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post

    Valid point there, but notice how many 1-2 stars? only black people, well, no mostly only black people would listen that that.Eminem Recovery? 5 stars, also black and white people listen to him.
    More white than black listen to odd future Listen to what he's saying in his songs. He has a lot of black fans and white fans. Just more white than black, like Eminem. Race isn't a valid point here.

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Watson View Post


    fuck professional rating. Listen to the people talk,listen to that they think bout Eminem. Not some judges.
    People who are biased...

    Just sayin'

  15. #30
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    simple, you like the new eminem: you're a retard.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast