Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by EminemJr View Post
    Wrng section to ask this you should go to vi ductus or combat arms section
    Obviously your unable to read. I was asking "WHAT GAMES DO YOU RECOMMEND playing?". Why should I post this in "vi dictus" (I guess your n button makes a space) or combat arms? Why don't you go back to the rap section because obviously venturing out hurts your brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    "I hacked and cheated in their game, and then they banned me like they clearly said they would in their TOS, they suck"

/logicfp

Steam is having massive deals on games for like the next 5 days. Go on their site and look around.
    Goodness.. Okay, if you don't know understand how Nexon runs their games, please don't post stuff like that. Nexon banning me had nothing to do with how much I dislike their games. So, thanks for uh.. suggesting steam.. I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
    they wont give it back to you
    Wont give what back? I was BANNED. Did you and your Chingchong avatar think I was asking if they would give it back?

/facepalm at the whole mpgh.net

I'm going back to GK.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Nice bump guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by undernorma View Post
    Obviously your unable to read. I was asking "WHAT GAMES DO YOU RECOMMEND playing?". Why should I post this in "vi dictus" (I guess your n button makes a space) or combat arms? Why don't you go back to the rap section because obviously venturing out hurts your brain.

Goodness.. Okay, if you don't know understand how Nexon runs their games, please don't post stuff like that. Nexon banning me had nothing to do with how much I dislike their games. So, thanks for uh.. suggesting steam.. I guess?

Wont give what back? I was BANNED. Did you and your Chingchong avatar think I was asking if they would give it back?

/facepalm at the whole mpgh.net

I'm going back to GK.
    Lol @ chingchong avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12