Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    imadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Lightbulb never ever get banned from a game possible?

    Hi mpgh members.


    ther is a website offering a hack with aimbot wallhack etc for 20dolars 4weeks hes saying if i update the farmwork i will not get banned so i bought it i read carefully the instructions and keeped updating and after 3days i got banned i was like what the hack then he said u did not use the right way is this fraude? then hes saying dont cheat can some one explain this for me

  2. #2
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by imadick View Post
    Hi mpgh members.


    ther is a website offering a hack with aimbot wallhack etc for 20dolars 4weeks hes saying if i update the farmwork i will not get banned so i bought it i read carefully the instructions and keeped updating and after 3days i got banned i was like what the hack then he said u did not use the right way is this fraude? then hes saying dont cheat can some one explain this for me
    don't buy other peoples vip. only mpghs is reliable and yes he is a fraud a fake.

  3. #3
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't give a shit about your problems with another hack site, why not just ask them?

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  4. #4
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Aha, you're honestly asking another hack forum, dat be funneh.

  5. #5
    imadick's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    don't buy other peoples vip. only mpghs is reliable and yes he is a fraud a fake.
    i need a 101% garantie no banned from games ill go vip with pleasure

  6. #6
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by imadick View Post
    i need a 101% garantie no banned from games ill go vip with pleasure
    Then buy MPGH's VIP.

    Don't hack super obviously.

  7. #7
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by imadick View Post
    i need a 101% garantie no banned from games ill go vip with pleasure
    If you hack, people will ban you. Think about it.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  8. #8
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by imadick View Post
    i need a 101% garantie no banned from games ill go vip with pleasure
    dude hacking will get u banned no matter what it is. companys pay millions of dollars so they don't get hacked.

  9. #9
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    dude hacking will get u banned no matter what it is. companys pay millions of dollars so they don't get hacked.
    and we pay nothing to hack em

    Criminals always beat corporations, individuals are smarter and more driven than the idiots they have patching this shit

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  10. #10
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    youre an idiot -.-
    i can use a free hack and get banned
    i can use a free hack and not get banned
    i can use a paid hack and get banned
    i can use a paid hack and not get banned