Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 92
  1. #31
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I think everybody already knew this

  2. #32
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffin. View Post
    I think everybody already knew this
    well obviously they did not. Because so many people getting banned and breaking the rules all the time

  3. #33
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    No i made it for the others so they can profit being on MPGH.
    No, you didn't.

  4. #34
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    No, you didn't.
    No disrespect intended wolf but what is your point?

  5. #35
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sam, just dont worry about these guys

  6. #36
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Sam, I will always be there for you

  7. #37
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Sam, just dont worry about these guys
    You right why worry?

  8. #38
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    No disrespect intended wolf but what is your point?
    My point is your an attention seeking bitch, you get so upset over a ban you literally cry at dave and im sure if possible you would suck his dick just for an unban. You think your an oldphag, but your really not. You really need to get a life, I mean do you actually have a job? Have you ever had a girlfriend? Have you EVER done anything meaningful in your life?

    I doubt the answer will be anything but "no" to all three of those questions.

    Anyway your fight with viibez is fucking pussy as. Your calling him a jew, because I do. You can't even think up your own flames.

  9. #39
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    well obviously they did not. Because so many people getting banned and breaking the rules all the time
    Because they're dumb trolls.
    They obviously know how to stop getting banned but still they persist in being banned

  10. #40
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Sam, just dont worry about these guys
    Get.
    Of.
    His.
    Dick.

    It will only land you in trouble.

  11. #41
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    You right why worry?
    Sam, stop replying leave these guys to drown in their own hate.

    Better?


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    Get.
    Of.
    His.
    Dick.

    It will only land you in trouble.
    I have no reason to hate him..

  12. #42
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post


    Sam, stop replying leave these guys to drown in their own hate.

    Better?




    I have no reason to hate him..
    You've no reason to hate him mainly because you don't know him.
    Also sucking his dick as you don't know him makes you look like a faggot .

  13. #43
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post


    Sam, stop replying leave these guys to drown in their own hate.

    Better?




    I have no reason to hate him..
    you have no reason to be on his dick all the time.

  14. #44
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    you have no reason to be on his dick all the time.
    You have no reason to hate or assume my life.

  15. #45
    Muffin.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Nou
    Posts
    1,570
    Reputation
    8
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    You have no reason to hate or assume my life.
    You've no reason to call someone a scammer when you've been accused of using a RAT

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast