Thread: New mouse

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

New mouse

Ill probably regret trying to ask MPGH this, but Im looking for a new mouse. I have a Xai atm, but the left button is going out, and almost every time I click it, it will double click. Either that, or sometimes it just doesnt click at all. Its getting to the point where I can barely navigate around my computer.

Im looking for a normal 8-10 button mouse, and nothing expensive. I should have around $200 by the end of this week, but I dont want to blow it all on a mouse. Im thinking about getting the Razer Deathadder, because my friend has it and has had it for a few years now and it works nice. Its just a little big for my taste.

So any decent suggestions on a fairly cheap FPS oriented mouse?

inb4uselessanswers
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Lol, I was going to say deathadder because that's what I have used for half a year, but it looks like you already knew about that one. By the way, I think the deathadder works great.
    Quote Originally Posted by ailee View Post
    Just wanted to say...
    Don't be scared to trade with @WimpyBurger . He's totally cool and 1OO% trusted. I am in the process of trading with him (well, it's a done deal basically) , and he takes both sides into consideration! Not many people are like that nowadays! I vouch for this guy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Ill probably regret trying to ask MPGH this, but Im looking for a new mouse. I have a Xai atm, but the left button is going out, and almost every time I click it, it will double click. Either that, or sometimes it just doesnt click at all. Its getting to the point where I can barely navigate around my computer.

Im looking for a normal 8-10 button mouse, and nothing expensive. I should have around $200 by the end of this week, but I dont want to blow it all on a mouse. Im thinking about getting the Razer Deathadder, because my friend has it and has had it for a few years now and it works nice. Its just a little big for my taste.

So any decent suggestions on a fairly cheap FPS oriented mouse?

inb4uselessanswers
    There are two I recommend.
    The Razer Naga or the R.A.T. 9.
    Both are excellent, and well worth the price.
    I suggest getting the Naga instead of getting the Deathadder, since it has more dpi.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    yeah really?? and you talking about other people making threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Last edited by Liz; 05-24-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    yeah really?? and you talking about other people making threads
    Just because you spam threads doesn't mean he does. He's asking for help, you just spam all willy-nilly.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    There are two I recommend.
    The Razer Naga or the R.A.T. 9.
    Both are excellent, and well worth the price.
    I suggest getting the Naga instead of getting the Deathadder, since it has more dpi.
    The naga looks more like a MMORPG mouse than anything. Cant stand all those buttons. The RAT9 Ive seen before, but its got so much useless stuff on it ive never considered buying it.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The naga looks more like a MMORPG mouse than anything. Cant stand all those buttons. The RAT9 Ive seen before, but its got so much useless stuff on it ive never considered buying it.
    Well, there are other mice that have less buttons but cost the same. Might as well get the one with more buttons.
    The RAT9 is actually amazing. My friend has one, and I loved it.
    I'm getting the Naga, just because it's 5200 dpi with more settings than a regular mouse.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Microsoft SideWinder X8 Mouse - 7-btn Mouse - Wireless - 2.4 GHz

Good mouse is good, or so dave says.
    I actually havnt heard a lot about that. It looks pretty confy too. Only thing is I dont like wireless mice (comes with a chord so w/e) and the side buttons look like they could be hit pretty easy. Ill look into that one more.

Well, there are other mice that have less buttons but cost the same. Might as well get the one with more buttons.
    The RAT9 is actually amazing. My friend has one, and I loved it.
    I'm getting the Naga, just because it's 5200 dpi with more settings than a regular mouse.
    The deathadder is only $50, so Im looking at something about that much anyways. My Xai cost me $80, and to have it be messed up only a few months after buying it is actually a real disappointment. Was wonderful while it worked though. I will be sad if their keyboards do the same.

But the RAT9 would just be something that I would have to try before I consider buying. And I play at around 2450-3200 CPI anyways, so anything above 3500 is something I wouldnt use.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The deathadder is only $50, so Im looking at something about that much anyways. My Xai cost me $80, and to have it be messed up only a few months after buying it is actually a real disappointment. Was wonderful while it worked though. I will be sad if their keyboards do the same.

But the RAT9 would just be something that I would have to try before I consider buying. And I play at around 2450-3200 CPI anyways, so anything above 3500 is something I wouldnt use.
    Well, when you put it THAT way...
    I would suggest the Deathadder. Or the RAT5 (which is a simpler, less looks-like-it-got-hit-by-a-fucking-truck version of the RAT9).

Thanks
    Well, when you put it THAT way...
    I would suggest the Deathadder. Or the RAT5 (which is a simpler, less looks-like-it-got-hit-by-a-fucking-truck version of the RAT9).
    The RAT5 looks a little better than the RAT9, but I still think that stuff is kinda unnecessary. I also have a half claw, half wrap around grip, so Im looking into how my hands would fit around that thing. The deathadder is big enough for me.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @heartview how about the ikari laser mouse ?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

nothing else or gtfo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    wireless is the beest... but i dont like with laptop

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    The RAT5 looks a little better than the RAT9, but I still think that stuff is kinda unnecessary. I also have a half claw, half wrap around grip, so Im looking into how my hands would fit around that thing. The deathadder is big enough for me.
    It's adjustable. You know that, right?

Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr
    wireless is the beest... but i dont like with laptop
    ...Really?
    Please leave this thread.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast