Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    when u become depressed & suicidal,
    you can tell me how you feel



    thats the first answer,
    thanks.

    true is true.
    .

  2. #17
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    when u become depressed & suicidal,
    you can tell me how you feel



    thats the first answer,
    thanks.

    true is true.
    Well...we've all been there before. If you had tits, I'd be all over them showing you sympathy to get to suck on them one day, but your a dude. Sometimes you just need to man up and deal with shit. You only get one life, now if you walk around pissed off because it sucks, will that make it any better? Nope, you have to deal with shit, and stop giving a fuck.

    Just my opinion brosef, cuz I lub you

  3. #18
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Well...we've all been there before. If you had tits, I'd be all over them showing you sympathy to get to suck on them one day, but your a dude. Sometimes you just need to man up and deal with shit. You only get one life, now if you walk around pissed off because it sucks, will that make it any better? Nope, you have to deal with shit, and stop giving a fuck.

    Just my opinion brosef, cuz I lub you
    i've been trying that too.
    Not showing emotions isn't good either,
    as i do that,
    2day was a really good day, until one of my friends was jokingly bagging on me with something,
    which brought the rest of my day down.

    It doesnt take much to bring me down, just a few words could.

    And yeah, the question's been answered,
    their equal.

  4. #19
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i've been trying that too.
    Not showing emotions isn't good either,
    as i do that,
    2day was a really good day, until one of my friends was jokingly bagging on me with something,
    which brought the rest of my day down.

    It doesnt take much to bring me down, just a few words could.

    And yeah, the question's been answered,
    their equal.
    Sometimes people fuck up and things slip out that might hurt other people's feelings. If he notices that you're down, he'll man up and apologize. If not, and still thinks it's funny, he's not your friend, or is just to immature.

    and yeah, we all have bad times. Someone of us hate our lives more then others, and some of us have personal problems. If you don't like expressing your feelings then you shouldn't be talking about it. Just enjoy the one's who do care for you

    Cough,

  5. #20
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    If not, and still thinks it's funny, he's not your friend, or is just to immature.
    then i have no friends.

  6. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    i've been trying that too.
    Not showing emotions isn't good either,
    as i do that,
    2day was a really good day, until one of my friends was jokingly bagging on me with something,
    which brought the rest of my day down.

    It doesnt take much to bring me down, just a few words could.

    And yeah, the question's been answered,
    their equal.
    Holy shit. Just like me.
    They fuck around and bag on you on the shit you're most sensitive about.

  7. #22
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    then i have no friends.
    Go make some then. Don't let your mood or your "friends" bring your mood down.

  8. #23
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    GUN OBVIOUSLY. CAN'T AIMBOT WITH WORDS
    Way to #win there fuko



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  9. #24
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by whitJr View Post


    Way to #win there fuko
    Stfu and go do your homework bitch ass nephew.

  10. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Go make some then. Don't let your mood or your "friends" bring your mood down.
    Easier said than done bro. I'm not the socialite. I can't actually say something good without thinking about it for a little while. I have better online conversations than real life convos. I think too fast and shit comes out my mouth that isn't right. Online I can actually have a valid argument whereas irl I'd be quiet, trying to think.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (05-25-2011)

  12. #26
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Easier said than done bro. I'm not the socialite. I can't actually say something good without thinking about it for a little while. I have better online conversations than real life convos. I think too fast and shit comes out my mouth that isn't right. Online I can actually have a valid argument whereas irl I'd be quiet, trying to think.
    Same here. Shit feels awkward irl at some points, and things are easily said over the internet that probably wouldn't be said in person. Just know you aren't alone Max

  13. #27
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Same here. Shit feels awkward irl at some points, and things are easily said over the internet that probably wouldn't be said in person. Just know you aren't alone Max
    And sometimes friends are overrated. Music has been my only true reliable friend. Literally.

  14. #28
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    256
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Headshot BITCH!

    gun

    Last edited by Krooshev; 05-25-2011 at 07:54 PM.

  15. #29
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    Headshot BITCH!

    gun

    [IMG]https://www.danpassaro.com/img/s8/v9/p147725197.jpg[IMG]
    Failure at its finest.

  16. #30
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    256
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Failure at its finest.
    sorry now fixed?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast