Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 103
  1. #16
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Broski, how much are you going to spend, then we can tell you what to buy



  2. #17
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    $3,231.00 That's what it's going to cost me. No way around it.

  3. #18
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrilleX. View Post
    $3,231.00 That's what it's going to cost me. No way around it.
    My dream comp is $31,386.99

  4. #19
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    My dream comp is $31,386.99
    Where did you build that?? I did almost the best stuff I could find on MG and only got to 15k.

    ustomizations:
    Chassis: MAINGEAR SHIFT Chassis with Advanced Vertical Heat Dissipation with Window
    $129.00
    Chassis Lighting: Red LED Light Strip
    $59.00
    Exterior Finish: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Panels
    $1,200.00
    Interior Finish: Cobalt Blue
    $349.00
    Chassis Modification: Front-mounted 3 Drive SATA Hotswap
    $99.00
    Chassis Modification: Performance Chassis Cooling Upgrade
    $59.00
    Chassis Modification: AcoustiPack Ultimate Sound Dampening
    $129.00
    Motherboard: Asus® Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX Supporting CrossFire, USB 3.0, SATA 6G
    Included
    Processor: AMD® Phenom™ II X6 1100T Black Edition 3.3GHz Six-core Processor
    Included
    Processor Cooling: MAINGEAR LiquidX 2700 Supercooler Package [CPU ONLY]
    $460.00
    Memory: 16GB Patriot® Division2 Viper Extreme DDR3-1866 Enhanced Latency (4x4GB)
    $172.00
    Graphics and GPGPU Accelerator: 2x Visiontek® Radeon™ HD 6990 8GB Total GDDR5 in CrossFireX™ [ENTHUSIAST]
    $1,420.00
    Power Supply: 1.5KW Silverstone Strider Modular Industrial Power Supply
    $232.00
    Hard Drive Bay One: 2.0TB Samsung F4 EcoGreen 5400rpm 32MB Cache SATA
    $-184.00
    Hard Drive Bay Two: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $130.00
    Hard Drive Bay Three: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $199.00
    Hard Drive Bay Four: 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $141.00
    Hard Drive Bay Five: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $209.00
    Hard Drive Bay Six: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $209.00
    RAID: RAID 5 - Striping With Parity (requires 3 or more identical drives)
    Dedicated RAID Controller: LSI MegaRAID SATA/SAS 9260-8i SATA 6G 512MB [EIGHT PORT]
    $599.00
    Optical Drive One: 12X LG SuperMulti Blu-ray/DVD Burner with Software
    $101.00
    Memory Card Reader: All-in-One Integrated USB 2.0 Flash Card Reader & Writer
    Included
    Audio: Asus Xonar Essence STX 2.1-channel ONLY PCI-E [AUDIOPHILE]
    $235.00
    Network Adapter: Dual On-board Gigabit Ethernet
    Included
    Wireless Network Adapter: Linksys® AE1000 802.11n Wireless [EXTERNAL USB]
    $69.00
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    $110.00
    Security Software: Microsoft Security Essentials
    Primary Display: 23" Samsung MD230X6 1920x1080 6-panel Surround LCD Monitors [Ltd. Avail.]
    $4,999.00
    Speakers: Corsair® SP2500 2.1 Speakers 243 Watts
    $259.00
    Headphones: Razer® Piranha™ Headset
    $89.00
    Keyboard: Microsoft® Sidewinder™ X6 USB Keyboard
    $79.00
    Mouse: MadCatz® Cyborg® R.A.T. 9 Wireless Adjustable Gaming Mouse
    $149.00
    Web Cam: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD Webcam
    $99.99
    Accessories: NVIDIA® 3D Vision Starter Kit
    $199.00
    The Final Finesse: Designed, Manufactured, and Supported in the USA - Flawless Craftsmanship and Wire Management
    Included
    Angelic Service Warranty: Lifetime Angelic Service Labor and Phone Support with 2 Year Hardware Warranty
    Included

    Product Subtotal: $14,420.99

  5. #20
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Such a waste of cash, if you would just listen to me I could save you money for you to spend on something else.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Taco (05-26-2011)

  7. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrilleX. View Post


    Where did you build that?? I did almost the best stuff I could find on MG and only got to 15k.

    ustomizations:
    Chassis: MAINGEAR SHIFT Chassis with Advanced Vertical Heat Dissipation with Window
    $129.00
    Chassis Lighting: Red LED Light Strip
    $59.00
    Exterior Finish: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Panels
    $1,200.00
    Interior Finish: Cobalt Blue
    $349.00
    Chassis Modification: Front-mounted 3 Drive SATA Hotswap
    $99.00
    Chassis Modification: Performance Chassis Cooling Upgrade
    $59.00
    Chassis Modification: AcoustiPack Ultimate Sound Dampening
    $129.00
    Motherboard: Asus® Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX Supporting CrossFire, USB 3.0, SATA 6G
    Included
    Processor: AMD® Phenom™ II X6 1100T Black Edition 3.3GHz Six-core Processor
    Included
    Processor Cooling: MAINGEAR LiquidX 2700 Supercooler Package [CPU ONLY]
    $460.00
    Memory: 16GB Patriot® Division2 Viper Extreme DDR3-1866 Enhanced Latency (4x4GB)
    $172.00
    Graphics and GPGPU Accelerator: 2x Visiontek® Radeon™ HD 6990 8GB Total GDDR5 in CrossFireX™ [ENTHUSIAST]
    $1,420.00
    Power Supply: 1.5KW Silverstone Strider Modular Industrial Power Supply
    $232.00
    Hard Drive Bay One: 2.0TB Samsung F4 EcoGreen 5400rpm 32MB Cache SATA
    $-184.00
    Hard Drive Bay Two: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $130.00
    Hard Drive Bay Three: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $199.00
    Hard Drive Bay Four: 1.5TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $141.00
    Hard Drive Bay Five: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $209.00
    Hard Drive Bay Six: 2.0TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6G 7200rpm 64MB Cache
    $209.00
    RAID: RAID 5 - Striping With Parity (requires 3 or more identical drives)
    Dedicated RAID Controller: LSI MegaRAID SATA/SAS 9260-8i SATA 6G 512MB [EIGHT PORT]
    $599.00
    Optical Drive One: 12X LG SuperMulti Blu-ray/DVD Burner with Software
    $101.00
    Memory Card Reader: All-in-One Integrated USB 2.0 Flash Card Reader & Writer
    Included
    Audio: Asus Xonar Essence STX 2.1-channel ONLY PCI-E [AUDIOPHILE]
    $235.00
    Network Adapter: Dual On-board Gigabit Ethernet
    Included
    Wireless Network Adapter: Linksys® AE1000 802.11n Wireless [EXTERNAL USB]
    $69.00
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    $110.00
    Security Software: Microsoft Security Essentials
    Primary Display: 23" Samsung MD230X6 1920x1080 6-panel Surround LCD Monitors [Ltd. Avail.]
    $4,999.00
    Speakers: Corsair® SP2500 2.1 Speakers 243 Watts
    $259.00
    Headphones: Razer® Piranha™ Headset
    $89.00
    Keyboard: Microsoft® Sidewinder™ X6 USB Keyboard
    $79.00
    Mouse: MadCatz® Cyborg® R.A.T. 9 Wireless Adjustable Gaming Mouse
    $149.00
    Web Cam: Microsoft LifeCam Cinema HD Webcam
    $99.99
    Accessories: NVIDIA® 3D Vision Starter Kit
    $199.00
    The Final Finesse: Designed, Manufactured, and Supported in the USA - Flawless Craftsmanship and Wire Management
    Included
    Angelic Service Warranty: Lifetime Angelic Service Labor and Phone Support with 2 Year Hardware Warranty
    Included

    Product Subtotal: $14,420.99
    Maingear Computers | High Performance Computers Customize Yours Now.

    I clicked the most expensive stuff all the way down . I was a mess around at first but now I reaaallly want that computer . It included monitors too.

  8. #22
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Maingear Computers | High Performance Computers Customize Yours Now.

    I clicked the most expensive stuff all the way down . I was a mess around at first but now I reaaallly want that computer . It included monitors too.
    if i remember correctly,
    thats 46x69" primary monitor,
    and 2 46" secondary monitors

    with 94 GB RAM,
    3 or 6 TB Hard drive space,
    and like... a fucking amazing processor + video card

    i dont even want that big of monitors D:

  9. #23
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I just fucking told you I can teach you how to do it. Once you learn you're going to slap yourself for thinking it was hard. I'm self taught, not much you can fuck up in terms of putting it together once you get all the right parts ordered.
    It's dead simple. You just have to remember to not static the part and not to shove plugs into places they shouldn't go

    @J Miliam I built a computer on there which cost over $30,000.
    Last edited by Doc; 05-26-2011 at 08:54 PM.

  10. #24
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    im lookin for a good pc as well.

  11. #25
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    if i remember correctly,
    thats 46x69" primary monitor,
    and 2 46" secondary monitors

    with 94 GB RAM,
    3 or 6 TB Hard drive space,
    and like... a fucking amazing processor + video card

    i dont even want that big of monitors D:
    5 480 gb HDs

    That would be fun as shit to play on. Just imagine how smooth that would be.

  12. #26
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    5 480 gb HDs

    That would be fun as shit to play on. Just imagine how smooth that would be.
    well tbh, i dont want all that,
    im fine with 500gb disk space and 1 21" monitor

    but i donno... a U-Shaped desk with all those monitors would be pretty bad ass...
    imagine how easy it would be to do shit...

    wow fuck you bro.
    fuck.
    you.

    now i want all those monitors

  13. #27
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Buy parts... Don't buy it already done for you..

  14. #28
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    well tbh, i dont want all that,
    im fine with 500gb disk space and 1 21" monitor

    but i donno... a U-Shaped desk with all those monitors would be pretty bad ass...
    imagine how easy it would be to do shit...

    wow fuck you bro.
    fuck.
    you.

    now i want all those monitors
    Hahahaha now you know what I feel like.

  15. #29
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

    now i want all those monitors
    @deadskulz

    Get on this level.





    No, I don't have it, it's a 6000 dollar monitor.

  16. #30
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post

    @deadskulz

    Get on this level.





    No, I don't have it, it's a 6000 dollar monitor.
    Looks pretty cool besides the lame ass game on the screen.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Miliam For This Useful Post:

    deadskulz (05-26-2011),Insane (05-26-2011),Taco (05-26-2011)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast