Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126
  1. #46
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    It's frowned upon, and you'll be sent to a Asylum if you are caught after an unsuccessful attempt.

  2. #47
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerTheCreator View Post


    Because once you attempt suicide you've become a danger to yourself, and they thinkthat if ppl think its illegall, then they wont try.
    It's stupid.

  3. #48
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    It's frowned upon, and you'll be sent to a Asylum if you are caught after an unsuccessful attempt.
    Not if you're an American.

    END THE FED

  4. #49
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Now i get it! thanks mpgh for making me 1% smarter.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  5. #50
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    Its state of legallity has nothing to do with the suicide attempt rates
    I never said it did.

  6. #51
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    THat's exactly what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerTheCreator View Post


    Because once you attempt suicide you've become a danger to yourself, and they thinkthat if ppl think its illegall, then they wont try.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-28-2011 at 09:36 AM.

    END THE FED

  7. #52
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    THat's exactly what you said.
    He just said they are TRYING to make the number smaller, not that they're succeeding...

  8. #53
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Why wouldn't they try it when they are sure that they are going to die o.O


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  9. #54
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    THat's exactly what you said.
    I didnt say it had something to do with attempt rates, i just said that they think that ppl wont try if its illegal.

  10. #55
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerTheCreator View Post


    I didnt say it had something to do with attempt rates, i just said that they think that ppl wont try if its illegal.
    What do you think "Its state of legallity has nothing to do with the suicide attempt rates" means?

    It means that the fact that it's illegal won't make people want to kill themselfs less. Basically I'm saying you're wrong, and you for some reason can't understand my frazing.

    END THE FED

  11. #56
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    What do you think "Its state of legallity has nothing to do with the suicide attempt rates" means?

    It means that the fact that it's illegal won't make people want to kill themselfs less. Basically I'm saying you're wrong, and you for some reason can't understand my frazing.
    I said that cops THINK that its ppl wouldnt try to kill themselves if i was illegal i never said that i agree.

  12. #57
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    They don't think that. It's a moral issue, and a religious one. It's one of those laws that just is.


    I was saying that your opinion about theirs is wrong.
    Last edited by RJ; 05-28-2011 at 09:48 AM.

    END THE FED

  13. #58
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Trust me, suicide isnt something ill wake up one morning and feel like doing, i'd/i'll plan it. dont wanna screw it up, obviously.

  14. #59
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Trust me, suicide isnt something ill wake up one morning and feel like doing, i'd/i'll plan it. dont wanna screw it up, obviously.
    Don't do it.

  15. #60
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,194
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,281
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Im not sure i think it might be but if you kill yourself your dead

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast