Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by |H|rnza View Post
    Making an end to your own life is not illegal in all countries. Many courts give the right to a child/teenager/adult to accept or to refuse medical treatment. Suicide is not a criminal offense if the person attempting to kill himself/herself succeeds and without assistance from someone.

Suicide is not illegal. Check the laws and you will clearly see that "attempted suicide" is the one thats illegal.
    mmm im pretty sure children have to get treatment..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by homesick1337 View Post

mmm im pretty sure children have to get treatment..
    I think that the parents of the children have the right to accept or refuse the medical treatment of their son/daughter.
    Last edited by |H|rnza; 05-29-2011 at 01:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I think that the parents of the children have the right to accept or refuse the medical treatment of their son/daughter.
    they must be bad parents to refuse..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

they must be bad parents to refuse..
    The parents can refuse the medical treatment. But if the child is in a really bad state trying to kill himself/herself, the child will get medical treatment whether the parents like it or not, but in some countries they have different laws that have to do with suiciding.
    Last edited by |H|rnza; 05-29-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't think it's illegal, but the government does try to prevent it from happening, In some cases they go to the mental institutions

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well guys, Im asutalian, and its not illegal in Victoria as i just found out: Is suicide illegal in victoria, australia? could i get a criminal record for attempting it? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Thanks for your helpful and trollfull posts.

I still couldnt care less if it was legal cause if i were to do it, i wouldnt fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well guys, Im asutalian, and its not illegal in Victoria as i just found out: Is suicide illegal in victoria, australia? could i get a criminal record for attempting it? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Thanks for your helpful and trollfull posts.

I still couldnt care less if it was legal cause if i were to do it, i wouldnt fail.
    It's "Australia" mate.
    If you have a family, a home and an income or an education, their is no need for suiciding, and even then homeless bums on the street don't suicide. Suiciding is a sin & its considered very selfish. If you're thinking about suiciding, I suggest you get over the little phase your going through & be strong about it .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    I don't think it's illegal, but the government does try to prevent it from happening, In some cases they go to the mental institutions
    Its not illegal, but attempted suicide is illegal. And there is no need for a person to go to a mental institution if attempted suicide causes the person to be paralyzed, but if the injury is not that bad you will be send to a mental hospital.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I am aware its aUStralia. just a typo.
    And two parents and a sister, not sure its a family though. yes i do have a home, i wish it would be a different home with different people. No i do not have an income, i couldnt even get a part time job if a tryed. my grades are too low, because im quite depressed and stressed and tired, hence why my education isnt very educating. Little phases last a short amount of time, so id think this isnt a "little phase". you may no what a bad life is, i dont know you so i cant judge your life. nor can you judge him.

@MinaReow

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Its not illegal, but attempted suicide is illegal. And there is no need for a person to go to a mental institution if attempted suicide causes the person to be paralyzed, but if the injury is not that bad you will be send to a mental hospital.
    No , it really depends on where your from, different countries have different laws. Suiciding is not considered as an offence anymore.

Here's a bill indicating so.
    Parliament of Australia:Senate:Committees:Legal and Constitutional: Inquiry into the provisions of the Criminal Code Amendment (Suicide Related Material Offences) Bill 2005

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

No , it really depends on where your from, different countries have different laws. Suiciding is not considered as an offence anymore.

Here's a bill indicating so.
    Parliament of Australia:Senate:Committees:Legal and Constitutional: Inquiry into the provisions of the Criminal Code Amendment (Suicide Related Material Offences) Bill 2005
    Okay, suicide or attempted suicide is no longer illegal in Australia, but I was talking about attempted suicide as being considered a criminal offence in some countries. I wasn't thinking about Australia, and sorry I didn't took my time to search for the law in Australia on suicide and attempted suicide, when I made that post.
    Last edited by |H|rnza; 05-29-2011 at 01:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    in america, most laws are based on the 10 commandments.
    so its illegal here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I am aware its aUStralia. just a typo.
    And two parents and a sister, not sure its a family though. yes i do have a home, i wish it would be a different home with different people. No i do not have an income, i couldnt even get a part time job if a tryed. my grades are too low, because im quite depressed and stressed and tired, hence why my education isnt very educating. Little phases last a short amount of time, so id think this isnt a "little phase". you may no what a bad life is, i dont know you so i cant judge your life. nor can you judge him.

@MinaReow
    I'm not judging your life , never stated I was. But what I'm trying to prove is that suiciding is wrong on any basis. I know teenagers tend to go through this phase all the time , I've been through it and it traumatized me for 3 years , and when i say " little phase " I mean a phase that felt like such a huge impact in my life , looking back at it now , it was pretty small and pathetic even though it carried on for 3 years. Now I'm compensating for those 3 years by going back to school , I'm currently studying with 15 & 16 year olds & they're all about suiciding and depression and crap over a little bitching , or gossip or bf and gf break up and family problems, but everyone should understand you were brought into this world for a reason , regardless if you were a mistake or not. You don't consider 2 parents and a sister a family ? There is people out there who only have themselves and a pet dog & that's enough to call a " family ". You shouldn't be failing your subjects, everyone in this world has potential and everyone in this world has the capability to " win " , unless your mentally ill or disabled , but even so that does not prevent the disabled and mentally ill from learning , ( A.D.H.D people ). No work place out there will accept you , if you don't do well in your studies and no workplace out there , will consider your " i am depressed and stressed thats why i dont study " excuse . If you ever get a job in the future one of the best advice and expectations any business will require and recommend is that " whatever happens outside of work , stays outside of work " , so most importantly don't bring your problems into work , and this same principle should apply for school as well . Your going to school to study , not to weep. If you think your situation is worse , you should compare it to kids out there that is not fortunate enough to have an education , a home , food and a family , yet they still live on. I don't know what your problem is , but I highly doubt it's something to hungry or sick homeless kids all around the world that never have the opportunity that you might have. If you start appreciating more things in life even the incoming days, you'll live a better life .

When you stop trying , is when you have truly failed.

@homesick1337
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 05-29-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I haven't read a funnier thread since 1943.

So you're asking if when you commit suicide will you get a fine? After you're dead?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    That was,... inspiring, although nothing i havent heard before.
    I am not saying im going to suicide, but trust me i have had those thourghts. many times, recently.
    I am not some emo kid who over exaggerates how bad his life is either.
    No no no, my situtation isnt about gossip or a break up or any shit like that. I have formed minor bipolar disorder (depression) over the last couple of years due to mainly family issues, which led to lack of study, which led to not doing well at school, which led to bullying.
    Depression is usually known as "mood swings" and i feel as that my "mood swing" has gone on for 2 years, and only getting worse..

@MinaReow

and J Milliam I doubt that as for the internet wasnt even around then, let alone forums.
    and it was a simple question after i heard about it. Not that im that stupid to believe you can get a fine in the afterlife..

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast