Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

What do you think ?

I just started high-school ( again ) and I fancy my art teacher , and have sexual desires for this 24 year old beast .

What is your opinion on this ?

Oh & yes I do know its illegal for a teacher and a student to be in a intimate relationship.

BUT FUCK , HOW FUN WOULD IT BE TO DATE A TEACHER ! , secretly.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    don't do it. there is of course hot young teachers in my school but you don't date them. seems wierd fucking somebody that teaches you?
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    not at all. but yeah if u want good marks u can think about it. Think moar....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    don't do it. there is of course hot young teachers in my school but you don't date them. seems wierd fucking somebody that teaches you?
    I don't know about you , but I find it pretty arousing. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with this kind of fettish.
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 05-28-2011 at 07:46 AM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lol?
    IMO, dating a teacher is just plain creepy, unless their young (~20-25) and dont talk school stuff outside of school

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if a teacher is like 20 - 25 and hot
    yeah a sex relation not dating and going out for dinner xd
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    lol?
    IMO, dating a teacher is just plain creepy, unless their young (~20-25) and dont talk school stuff outside of school
    I've always had a thing for older mature men , I like being over-powered and controlled , for all the right reasons of course . I'm turning 18 and I'm pretty sure he's 25.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

I've always had a thing for older mature men , I like being over-powered and controlled , for all the right reasons of course . I'm turning 18 and I'm pretty sure he's 25.
    nevermind, that changes things

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mina my darling..though I am totally jelly cause I want to bang you into submission,
    I will give you some tips.

You must wait until school ends,then enter his classroom and ask for help on your homework.
    Show as much cleavage as possible, and compliment him, but do this tactically at first.
    The compliments must start out subtle.

Work on this for a while, and then I'll hear about the pedo teacher on the news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Mina my darling..though I am totally jelly cause I want to bang you into submission,

You must wait until school ends,then enter his classroom and ask for help on your homework.
    Show as much cleavage as possible, and compliment him, but do this tactically at first.

Work on this for a while, and then I'll hear about the pedo teacher on the news.
    Once again you managed to leave the sense out of your post, substituted by your need to use big words. Nice mate, just nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

, hol on hol on , lemme get some pen and paper .
    Haha , c'mon be realistic . He sometimes take quick glimpses of my legs ? Eth , would u like to be my art teacher ? oooooo hooo babyy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post

, hol on hol on , lemme get some pen and paper .
    Haha , c'mon be realistic . He sometimes take quick glimpses of my legs ? Eth , would u like to be my art teacher ? oooooo hooo babyy.
    I'm 22 baby...is that old enough?

Lol..I am being realistic though.
    If he is a single guy, he will like compliments.
    He will also like cleavage..and yes..legs.
    Also, I suggest finding a very enticing scent, but don't go crazy with it.
    I hate bitches that bathe in perfume..makes me think they're trying to cover up some other stench..

If you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by VirtualDUDE View Post
    Once again you managed to leave the sense out of your post, substituted by your need to use big words. Nice mate, just nice.
    If you can't find sense in simplicity, than apparently you're more of a retarded nigger baby than I thought.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 05-28-2011 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

I hate bitches that bathe in perfume..makes me think they're trying to cover up some other stench..

If you catch my drift.

If you can't find sense in simplicity, than apparently you're more of a retarded nigger baby than I thought.
    There's no simplicity in posts lacking sense. Again, all you do is add some big words (Also known as smart English) to make your senseless point seem more intelligent, and mature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

If you catch my drift.
    Oh dayumm , 22 is just sex.

I'd give him compliments all day long , I just don't want him freaking out if i do & thanks for the tip , I will wear some nice perfume . LOL and YES , hoes at my school shower that shit on em .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wait are you that in your avatar?

you don't look 18 at all :O
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast