Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361

    Electronics failure week

    This week a lot of my electronics broke

    My iPod Touch 2G and 3G (only have my 4G left, my 1G broke already).
    My iPhone 3G (my 2G broke already, the rest still works)
    My BlackBerry Bold 9700 and Curve 8520 (the rest also still works)
    2 Of My Laptops
    My Gaming Computer
    My TV
    My Samsung Galaxy S
    My PS3 (I don't really mind this)

    They all broke arround this week.
    I'm kinda fucked right now, cuz I can't replace them all at once.

    Which ones should I replace first?

  2. #2
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    TV and an iPhone.

  3. #3
    Versa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    🍃🔥💨
    Posts
    8,191
    Reputation
    1332
    Thanks
    1,275
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Idk were to start lol sux2bu

  4. #4
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Versa View Post
    Idk were to start lol sux2bu
    I know
    And my gf is in america for a week so I can't see her either

  5. #5
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Oh. Well im sorry to hear that man.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post
    Oh. Well im sorry to hear that man.
    If you read the entire thread you'll see I'm asking something

  7. #7
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Apple lover.

    <3

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Phone - Laptop - TV


  9. #9
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    1st off, how the fuck can you damage all of those in a week

    Your either one major clutz, or a fucken tornado messed up your crap.

    Fix the ps3

  10. #10
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    1st off, how the fuck can you damage all of those in a week

    Your either one major clutz, or a fucken tornado messed up your crap.

    Fix the ps3
    My iPod Touch 2G, 3G iPhone 3G and BlackBerry Curve 8520 were in a box I dropped of the stairs.

    Laptop 1 broke because I left it outside while it was raining.

    Laptop 2 broke because it was making a weird noise so I opened it and broke it.

    Gaming Computer broke because my cat is a moron and pissed on it.

    PS3 I got mad at and kicked it.

    Samsung Galaxy S didn't actually brake but got stolen.

    TV fell of the hinges. (Not sure how to spell that)

    BlackBerry Bold 9700 just didn't want to go on anymore.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    Apple lover.

    <3
    I know
    They're awesome.

  11. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    My iPod Touch 2G, 3G iPhone 3G and BlackBerry Curve 8520 were in a box I dropped of the stairs.

    Laptop 1 broke because I left it outside while it was raining.

    Laptop 2 broke because it was making a weird noise so I opened it and broke it.

    Gaming Computer broke because my cat is a moron and pissed on it.

    PS3 I got mad at and kicked it.

    Samsung Galaxy S didn't actually brake but got stolen.

    TV fell of the hinges. (Not sure how to spell that)

    BlackBerry Bold 9700 just didn't want to go on anymore.




    I know
    They're awesome.
    1) Utterly stupid, don't carry expensive shit up and down stairs.
    2) Don't leave electronics outdoors.
    3) Don't fix what ain't broke.
    4) Never let anything other than yourself near your porn gateway.
    5) Great reason.
    6) Don't play with black children.
    7) Legit reason.
    8) Old phone needed to be replaced.



    @Cookie.

  12. #12
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    My iPod Touch 2G, 3G iPhone 3G and BlackBerry Curve 8520 were in a box I dropped of the stairs.

    Laptop 1 broke because I left it outside while it was raining.

    Laptop 2 broke because it was making a weird noise so I opened it and broke it.

    Gaming Computer broke because my cat is a moron and pissed on it.

    PS3 I got mad at and kicked it.

    Samsung Galaxy S didn't actually brake but got stolen.

    TV fell of the hinges. (Not sure how to spell that)

    BlackBerry Bold 9700 just didn't want to go on anymore.




    I know
    They're awesome.
    That's just.... unlucky.

  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    1) Utterly stupid, don't carry expensive shit up and down stairs.
    2) Don't leave electronics outdoors.
    3) Don't fix what ain't broke.
    4) Never let anything other than yourself near your porn gateway.
    5) Great reason.
    6) Don't play with black children.
    7) Legit reason.
    8) Old phone needed to be replaced.



    @Cookie.
    6 made me laugh

  14. #14
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Trow the Icrap in the garbage, and fix you gaming PC
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  15. #15
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're going to need to replace the phone first then the TV, then Computer, Don't get a ps3 anymore get an xbox360

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast