Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgore View Post

you're so unknown it's not even funny.
    haha yeah cuz this is my alt...
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

de-repping, that's what you try to come up with? i'd like some proof that i did it for "no reason". You both must have some sort of mental retardation. you can't even address him properly in that sentence. i believe you meant "he's a well enough speaker". you forgot the adjective in that sentence, you see.
    I have nothing personal with u, u see. I just feel, u hate some people and im in that list.
    Anyways,
    You won , i lost.

END OF STORY.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [The]aussy1995 View Post
    haha yeah cuz this is my alt...
    no, not that at all. an unreliable opinion is what you are.

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

no, not that at all. unreliable opinion is what you are.
    iv seen lakashay post before never had a problem with him. you and your post in here made you look like an ass. so therefor i don't like you make your self look like an ass.
    So there was this crazy party at my ESTATE last night, which was located next to a TERMINAL, in AFGHAN, just 10 miles from a local QUARRY. Everyone was totally wasted. The place was like a SCRAPYARD.There was this girl that said she wanted to DERAIL me. So i went to a RUNDOWN hotel in FAVELA, there was RUST everywhere. I felt her KARACHI, it was bare like a WASTELAND. The feeling gave me a HIGHRISE. I then entered her UNDERPASS, went so deep i hit her SUB BASE.She loved the INVASION
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Arun .

Thanks
    iv seen lakashay post before never had a problem with him. you and your post in here made you look like an ass. so therefor i don't like you make your self look like an ass.
    me relating you as an unknown, and you respond with that. here's a thought for your tiny head. i don't give two shits about your opinion.

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    then get the fuck off of mpgh. i post in general a lot now. on my main. iv never really seen you active in general or any other section that i am in ps3/xbox. get the cock out of your ass and stop being a douch bag? people like you complete the definition of internet troll/fag
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    then get the fuck off of mpgh. i post in general a lot now. on my main. iv never really seen you active in general or any other section that i am in ps3/xbox. get the cock out of your ass and stop being a douch bag? people like you complete the definition of internet troll/fag
    i guess you don't realize that i'm actually vip support, and you're flaming a staff member.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

i guess you don't realize that i'm actually vip support, and you're flaming a staff member.
    Yo inbox.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
    Yo inbox.
    i read it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

o hi sab....im not flaming a staff member when you don't have the tag tho
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Get lost im the guy with the manpurse.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by тιмє View Post
    Get lost im the guy with the manpurse.
    pretty sure @Alen should be. its already his name
    i am XxAussy1995xX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Alen isn't interested.

My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher

"For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:

Thanks
    flaming an staff alt account is not bannable as far as i know ,

btw , the hangover Part ;2 was great .

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast