Thread: Why guys?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

    Stop spamming hoser.
    before you insult a canadian learn to find my country on a map.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (05-30-2011),Pandemic (05-31-2011)

  3. #17
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    because they hate monkeys
    Wow much signature

  4. #18
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post


    before you insult a canadian learn to find my country on a map.
    Nobody cares where you're located.

    Go help children get vip

  5. #19
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

    Nobody cares where you're located.

    Go help children get vip
    uh-huh. because you can't find canada on a map without help. can you?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  6. #20
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post


    uh-huh. because you can't find canada on a map without help. can you?
    Who can't find Canada?

  7. #21
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

    Who can't find Canada?
    In 2006, the National Geographic Society interviewed 510 young Americans -- people aged 18 to 24 -- about geography. Interviewers handed people a blank map of the world and asked them to identify various countries. "Nearly all (94 percent) young Americans can find the United States on the world map, and Canada (92 percent) and Mexico (88 percent) are nearly as familiar," the ****** found.
    apparently 8% of americans can't, you fall into that slim percentage.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    KingDot (05-30-2011)

  9. #22
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobby View Post




    apparently 8% of americans can't, you fall into that slim percentage.
    %8 is your argument?


  10. #23
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post

    %8 is your argument?

    24000000 americans is a lot.

    nearly the whole population of canada. so yeah, that is my argument.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  11. #24
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Hey Dub, why don't you stop being an ignorant child and face the fact that people have their own opinions and they want to do what they want.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #25
    iCody's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    No you did not find my avatar douche bag.

  13. #26
    Extraordinaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    451
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    212
    Because using Facebook pictures of the people they stalk is too risky.

  14. #27
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    I used to put friends in my siggy months ago but my avatar spot is for monkeys only.
    And Ramen Noodles.

  15. #28
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Because we are skilled and you are a monkey.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  16. #29
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Because they want to. No one stops you from having a desired avatar except pornographic content.

  17. #30
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
    Because they want to. No one stops you from having a desired avatar except pornographic content.
    But why? I mean yours is fine because it's a celebrity. (I guess it/him is)

    But why Google "scene slut" or "emo whore" and use them? Maybe they were fapping and wanted it as their avatar to fap some more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast