Thread: HAVE YOU EVER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330

    HAVE YOU EVER

    EVER FELT LLIKE THIS
    WHEN STRANGE THINGS HAPPEND ARE GOING ROUND THE TWIST?
    GOING ROUND THE TWIST!!

    Not sure if they have it in america but us aussies will get it

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    What?


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  3. #3
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @iKebab
    You should know

  4. #4
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Keep guesing, someone will get it.

  5. #5
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Sounds dumb

  6. #6
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    It's a part of a song I'm assuming?

  7. #7
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I don't get it.

    Damn Aussies.

  8. #8
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    It's a part of a song I'm assuming?
    Getting WARMER~!


    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    I don't get it.

    Damn Aussies.
    im in school and laughed out loud.
    everyone is looking at me.

  9. #9
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Its a song.

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Well have you heard the word about the bird and the spider?
    It wiggled and wiggled and jiggled inside her.

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going? Are you going round the twist?


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  10. #10
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    This thread is stupid and gay...and would still be if I knew the meaning.

  11. #11
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by тιмє View Post
    Its a song.

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Well have you heard the word about the bird and the spider?
    It wiggled and wiggled and jiggled inside her.

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going round the twist?

    Have you ever, ever felt like this,
    When strange things happen,
    Are you going? Are you going round the twist?
    lol
    Nice google you did thar.
    @Sync or whatever the fuck your name is go away, wanna bitch to me do it on PM.

  12. #12
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    have you ever farted and it smelt like rotten assburgers, but you still sniff it anyway and enjoy it?

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


  13. #13
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgore View Post
    have you ever farted and it smelt like rotten assburgers, but you still sniff it anyway and enjoy it?
    You ever take a shit, but when it was coming out of your asshole it was really sharp?

  14. #14
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thanks google ish awesome.


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  15. #15
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    556
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    You ever take a shit, but when it was coming out of your asshole it was really sharp?
    all the god damn time.

    game booster 2.3 premium + serial

    life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast