Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Still so no proof. Fact right here all Americana's are fat and lazy.

  2. #17
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    (that feel when your post is ignored:)

    Quote Originally Posted by DomoGenesis View Post
    Still so no proof. Fact right here all Americana's are fat and lazy.
    We're fat because we can afford food that actually tastes good.

  3. #18
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    awe, fats. you got mad? sorry fats.

  4. #19
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post
    awe, fats. you got mad? sorry fats.
    Austin? You lub me that much.

  5. #20
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

    Austin? You lub me that much.
    OF COURSE I LUB YOU FATS.

  6. #21
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    OF COURSE I LUB YOU FATS.
    Feed me your eggs you make so well.

  7. #22
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    It's 7AM now so I'll talk about yesterday from 0:00 AM to 12:00 PM

    At 0:00 I was laying on the lap of this cute Chinese girl watching a movie with her.
    Brought her home at like 3:30AM
    Then at 4 AM I had to deliver newspapers until 7 AM.
    Went to bed at 7:30, woke up at like 1PM
    Didn't do shit until like 4PM.
    Two girls (one of them was asian) made muffins and told me to come over and try them.
    They weren't poisoned.
    Went back home a few hours after.
    Went to sleep at like 9PM because I needed to wake up at 4AM again and need a lot of energy for my cycling today.

    So yeah, that was the average life of DBB asiansasians

  8. #23
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    You guys are assholes.

  9. #24
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    You guys are assholes.
    Whats wrong love?


    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    It's 7AM now so I'll talk about yesterday from 0:00 AM to 12:00 PM

    At 0:00 I was laying on the lap of this cute Chinese girl watching a movie with her.
    Brought her home at like 3:30AM
    Then at 4 AM I had to deliver newspapers until 7 AM.
    Went to bed at 7:30, woke up at like 1PM
    Didn't do shit until like 4PM.
    Two girls (one of them was asian) made muffins and told me to come over and try them.
    They weren't poisoned.
    Went back home a few hours after.
    Went to sleep at like 9PM because I needed to wake up at 4AM again and need a lot of energy for my cycling today.

    So yeah, that was the average life of DBB asiansasians
    You so cool.

  10. #25
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

    Feed me your eggs you make so well.
    fats can't eat my eggs, sorry fats.

  11. #26
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    fats can't eat my eggs, sorry fats.
    Fix me something Canadian. Let me Google real quick.

    I need to stay fat for hibernation.

  12. #27
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Dumbest thing i've ever heard. ^^^

  13. #28
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    @gast


    Give me some of this. Moose Vomit?
    Triple size it and give me 4.

  14. #29
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post
    @gast


    Give me some of this. Moose Vomit?
    Triple size it and give me 4.
    poutine, moose vomit? i lol'd.

    considering it tastes x500 better than anything mcdonalds or burger king has to offer. try to come up with some original canadian insults before you say them fats.

  15. #30
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Why all the hate on canada?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast