Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 135
  1. #91
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by dmzamora View Post
    then you'll never have any thanks
    Coming from someone with 18 posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    Well you never had.
    You seem a bit mad

  2. #92
    |H|rnza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    |PH| and MPGH.
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    I've seen like 4 bil
    Yeah one of the MPGH's trusted members has that amount of thanks. Although his thank count is modified. He did gave out thanks, but not 4 billion.

  3. #93
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by |H|rnza View Post
    Yeah one of the MPGH's trusted members has that amount of thanks. Although his thank count is modified. He did gave out thanks, but not 4 billion.
    Well if he's a minion he shouldn't be allowed to do that

  4. #94
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Coming from someone with 18 posts?



    You seem a bit mad

    No ?

  5. #95
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post

    No ?
    So you just a natural dick huh?

  6. #96
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    So you just a natural dick huh?
    Based on his maturity and your ego, I conclude his is bigger than yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. #97
    |H|rnza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    |PH| and MPGH.
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    Well if he's a minion he shouldn't be allowed to do that
    I think that one of the admins changed his thanks count. Like changing a post count to 500,000.
    Last edited by |H|rnza; 06-03-2011 at 06:32 PM.

  8. #98
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by |H|rnza View Post
    One of the admins changed his thanks count. Like changing a post count to 500,000.
    But no one does that...

  9. #99
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    So you just a natural dick huh?
    Wrong, try again later.

    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    Based on his maturity and your ego, I conclude his is bigger than yours.
    That means?

  10. #100
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by |H|rnza View Post
    One of the admins changed his thanks count. Like changing a post count to 500,000.
    Toxin and Sjoerd just did some glitch i finkkk


  11. #101
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Toxin and Sjoerd just did some glitch i finkkk
    That's lame

  12. #102
    |H|rnza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    |PH| and MPGH.
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    47
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Toxin and Sjoerd just did some glitch i finkkk
    Its kinda of like a Thanks Hack.

  13. #103
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post
    That means?
    @Roger Smith's penis is bigger than @bfmvlvr123's based on scientific observation through conversations on MPGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #104
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by bfmvlvr123 View Post
    That's lame
    Like you.

  15. #105
    Royku's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    G-Force.dll
    Posts
    3,015
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    3,299
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I Dont Care

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast