Thread: So....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 57 of 57
  1. #46
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by ╥Death Hack╥ View Post
    I swear it wasn't me, I was on my Ipad lol and how did I access your logs tho lol. You were showing me how iStealer worked and your code...
    When you were on TeamViewer you could have somehow screenshotted them, but whatevs. I have a new MSN so I'm not worried bout it.

  2. #47
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    When you were on TeamViewer you could have somehow screenshotted them, but whatevs. I have a new MSN so I'm not worried bout it.
    no he couldn't of

  3. #48
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    no he couldn't of
    How hard is it, when my logs were showing in the tab, he could press Print Screen, open up paint, and paste. Not hard.

  4. #49
    Dextral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Helloworld.java
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    When you were on TeamViewer you could have somehow screenshotted them, but whatevs. I have a new MSN so I'm not worried bout it.
    Screenshotted what though...? -.- Their was nothing to ss except 10 lines of your 10000 lines of code, and your desktop...?

  5. #50
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Logs?
    You keylog yourself then look at your own key logged logs?

  6. #51
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    Logs?
    You keylog yourself then look at your own key logged logs?
    Not a keylogger, I was showing him how iStealer works and yeah I used it on myself, and when I logged in my site to show him it worked, he COULD have screenshotted it. Thought I doubt he did, but anyways that's old news now.

    If you want my new MSN, PM me.

  7. #52
    Dextral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Helloworld.java
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    52
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Not a keylogger, I was showing him how iStealer works and yeah I used it on myself, and when I logged in my site to show him it worked, he COULD have screenshotted it. Thought I doubt he did, but anyways that's old news now.

    If you want my new MSN, PM me.
    I trusted you with EZFlood cause you let me test it remember, + I ran it with Admin Powers + I gave you my HWID... You could have done anything at that time -.- Just Sayin'

    Also, I didn't see any of your own info on the iStealer thing -.-

  8. #53
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    @Fuko

    aeronyx@hotmail.com


  9. #54
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @Fuko
    add me!!!
    mpgh.opticz@gmail.com
    that's my msn name lol.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  10. #55
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by ╥Death Hack╥ View Post
    I trusted you with EZFlood cause you let me test it remember, + I ran it with Admin Powers + I gave you my HWID... You could have done anything at that time -.- Just Sayin'

    Also, I didn't see any of your own info on the iStealer thing -.-
    I been said, old news. It's whatever, I don't think you did it, and have better shit to worry about then how my old MSN password got stolen.

    So hows your stuff coming along anyways?


    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    @Fuko

    aeronyx@hotmail.com

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Phiz View Post
    @Fuko
    add me!!!
    mpgh.opticz@gmail.com
    that's my msn name lol.
    Don't know you but /.
    Done.
    Last edited by FUKO; 06-12-2011 at 10:00 PM.

  11. #56
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i dunno if i already posted but;
    deadskulz@hotmail.com

  12. #57
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lakshy2953@hotmail.com add me back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234