Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Diisasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    B-Ball Court
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    491
    My Mood
    Blah
    Pft...retards.

    jew!

  2. #17
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylafay View Post
    Sure I'd like to get raped, but only by a hot girl..
    Usually girls dont rape guys, although i would enjoy it so it wouldn't be rape.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  3. #18
    Zodiac1994's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    88
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Only by and admin.

  4. #19
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,174
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,555
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Only by a girl, by force like a bunch of girls in leather tops whipping me and making me have sex with them. Had to be hot, blonde hair big boobs so yea I would want to be raped.

  5. #20
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You can't want to be raped. >< Idiots. I don't wanna get raped at all. Rape is when you don't want it, At all. So... << I'd just want to have hot sex with fawking smoking girls.. >>

  6. #21
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    You can't want to be raped. >< Idiots. I don't wanna get raped at all. Rape is when you don't want it, At all. So... << I'd just want to have hot sex with fawking smoking girls.. >>
    i got that, haha and u dont stop jacking off in ur room and get out there and find someone to spend ur life with and anot 3 hours of sex and thats it

  7. #22
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe.

  8. #23
    droppoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Black Hole! OMG
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    270
    You all want to get raped by some butch girl with a strapon?? Ew, sick fucks..


    Ps,, there is no nudity

  9. #24
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    You all want to get raped by some butch girl with a strapon?? Ew, sick fucks..


    Ps,, there is no nudity
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLL.

  10. #25
    GOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I am the God
    Posts
    11,084
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    1,516
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    You all want to get raped by some butch girl with a strapon?? Ew, sick fucks..


    Ps,, there is no nudity
    no nudity? lol i see her nipple! xD..

    btw i would like to get rape by a hottttttttttttttttttttttttt girl
    I am the God.

  11. #26
    droppoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Black Hole! OMG
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    270
    Barley lol. Your saying you want a 9inch dildo jammed up your ass? That is the only way a girl is going to technically rape you. Unless you are gay, you cannot be raped by a girl.

  12. #27
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes you can.. they can put their ''thing'' into your ''thing'' or tie you up and do stuff to you. I mean say I had a GF and loved her very much, but one day these bunch of hot women gang up on me and kidnap me and decide to rape me. I wouldn't MIND being raped but I won't want it seeing as I love my GF very much and won't wanna cheat on her. Get the idea?
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


  13. #28
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    Barley lol. Your saying you want a 9inch dildo jammed up your ass? That is the only way a girl is going to technically rape you. Unless you are gay, you cannot be raped by a girl.
    thats how big my cock is

  14. #29
    Xray3109's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Okay, You can technically get raped by a girl. If your strapped to a bed. And your butt naked, And your horny. Your dick is standing up. The girl can stand on you, and put your dick in the vagina or ass. Thats how a girl can rape you. D: But you don't like it. If you like it its not rape its exotic sex D:
    Quote Originally Posted by sheldom View Post
    i got that, haha and u dont stop jacking off in ur room and get out there and find someone to spend ur life with and anot 3 hours of sex and thats it
    Yeah, I know. I don't jackoff basically.. << But.. Eh. I don't know, I'm only 15, I don't wanna find my partner for life at this age. Thats bad.
    Last edited by Xray3109; 08-30-2008 at 09:44 PM.

  15. #30
    sheldom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,449
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    81
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Xray3109 View Post
    Okay, You can technically get raped by a girl. If your strapped to a bed. And your butt naked, And your horny. Your dick is standing up. The girl can stand on you, and put your dick in the vagina or ass. Thats how a girl can rape you. D: But you don't like it. If you like it its not rape its exotic sex D:
    well how else does ur cock stand up, well u must be like 13 pr somethin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What would you look for in a game hacking tool kit?
    By Dave84311 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-02-2015, 07:34 AM
  2. Dam enyone got insible hack? I wanna get
    By teemu132 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:04 AM
  3. would you ?
    By Gourav2122 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 09:57 AM
  4. How You all get hack codes
    By TheBlueMax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-02-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. What would you do?
    By Mortifix in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2006, 07:44 AM

Tags for this Thread