Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Working out + Getting fit for pussy

    Ever since I stopped playing high school basketball and started gaining some weight and loosing some muscle I have been getting less bitches . Im tired of this shit so i decided to spend my summer working out and getting in shape. Right now I weigh 215 and im 6"3 What are the best workouts or diets or anything I can do to loose 30+ pounds over summer??? I was thinking about running uphill 3+ hours and lifting and do slim fast. What do you guys think?

    Serious posts only please..

    Subscribe + Rate!

  2. #2
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    Ever since I stopped playing high school basketball and started gaining some weight and loosing some muscle I have been getting less bitches . Im tired of this shit so i decided to spend my summer working out and getting in shape. Right now I weigh 215 and im 6"3 What are the best workouts or diets or anything I can do to loose 30+ pounds over summer??? I was thinking about running uphill 3+ hours and lifting and do slim fast. What do you guys think?

    Serious posts only please..
    What the fuck? Running up hill for three hours? Yeah, alright.

    Anyways, just bench press and do sit-ups everyday. Get a membership at your closest gym. That's what I'm doing this Summer. Just waiting for School to get out first.

    I'm about to get my shit back after this long Winter of hibernation

  3. #3
    Emote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Nutrisystem.

  4. #4
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    What the fuck? Running up hill for three hours? Yeah, alright.

    Anyways, just bench press and do sit-ups everyday. Get a membership at your closest gym. That's what I'm doing this Summer. Just waiting for School to get out first.

    I'm about to get my shit back after this long Winter of hibernation
    I used to do it for 2 hours i was thinking this year ill do it for 3 get a six pack. I hate bench press...

    Subscribe + Rate!

  5. #5
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Uh if you can manage to do this diet then you'll definitely lose weight but you gotta stick to it. All you have to do is stay away from sugar, period. You have a 5:1 vegetable to fruit ratio and you can drink diet sodas or have sugar free candy to keep your self from being completely sweet depraved. If you work out and maintain a balanced sugar-free diet you'll lose weight in no time.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Dested (06-05-2011)

  7. #6
    Parade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    City 17
    Posts
    1,878
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Uh if you can manage to do this diet then you'll definitely lose weight but you gotta stick to it. All you have to do is stay away from sugar, period. You have a 5:1 vegetable to fruit ratio and you can drink diet sodas or have sugar free candy to keep your self from being completely sweet depraved. If you work out and maintain a balanced sugar-free diet you'll lose weight in no time.
    I like your signature.

  8. #7
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    I like your signature.
    Why is that?

  9. #8
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i workd whole year in 2010 so in january this year i started running and playing abit of football everyday but i broke my foot yesterday real gay

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  10. #9
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeRick View Post
    i workd whole year in 2010 so in january this year i started running and playing abit of football everyday but i broke my foot yesterday real gay
    that sucks all that work gone to waste..

    Subscribe + Rate!

  11. #10
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Jenny Craig.

  12. #11
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Running up the hill?...if that worked half of America would be buff when they got out of high school.


  13. #12
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    why not just make your self puke?

  14. #13
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987



  15. #14
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    What I used to do before I got injured was just run + go to the gym to do cardio. And some other shit. (I wad really "sporty".

    And just eat healthy food.

  16. #15
    GForce-Cody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Cody\Desktop\MPGH\
    Posts
    1,650
    Reputation
    120
    Thanks
    345
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Join the army

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast