Thread: 100 PACK?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 97 of 97
  1. #91
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Could we let this thread die now? I think OP has his answer.
    kthx.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  2. #92
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    Could we let this thread die now? I think OP has his answer.
    kthx.
    If you wanted the thread to die so badly, why did you post?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  3. #93
    企蛐g&凎ngψ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    484
    My Mood
    Flirty
    OKAY NOW LISTEN TO ME

    I GOT HARDCORE SIX PACK ABS IN 4 MONTHS FOLLOW THIS WORKOUT EVERY MORNING FOR TEH REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!
    1. Do 70 situps
    2. 40 Crunches 2 Sets
    3. Ab plank for 1 and a half minutes 2 sets


    Now your done.... This will only take up 15 every morning. And you'll soon have washboard abs like me

  4. #94
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanashte View Post
    OKAY NOW LISTEN TO ME

    I GOT HARDCORE SIX PACK ABS IN 4 MONTHS FOLLOW THIS WORKOUT EVERY MORNING FOR TEH REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!
    1. Do 70 situps
    2. 40 Crunches 2 Sets
    3. Ab plank for 1 and a half minutes 2 sets


    Now your done.... This will only take up 15 every morning. And you'll soon have washboard abs like me
    Yeah, pretty much, a lot of work outs that do the most impact are work outs that require nothing but your own body, and patience. These will help a lot, doing this, jogging, and normal gym exercise and no matter what, you will get in shape if you do it all enough, and properly.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

  5. #95
    The Productive Tnuc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cuntland
    Posts
    1,195
    Reputation
    182
    Thanks
    119
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    4 pack, really, that's a good one. I heard exercise works.
    Proof,

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    What exercise helped me look like
    You wrecked your body by having that face.





    Jokes. Nice abs though.

  6. #96
    企蛐g&凎ngψ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,168
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    484
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    Yeah, pretty much, a lot of work outs that do the most impact are work outs that require nothing but your own body, and patience. These will help a lot, doing this, jogging, and normal gym exercise and no matter what, you will get in shape if you do it all enough, and properly.
    thanks bro (no homo)

  7. #97
    Tryptamine.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    1,890
    Reputation
    118
    Thanks
    230
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by The productive cunt View Post
    You wrecked your body by having that face.





    Jokes. Nice abs though.
    Haha yeah, looks like I'm angry or something, right
    Thanks, though...
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S Thompson

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567