Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    That would be alex.
    lol some nerd

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawksin View Post

@Kid Cudi

How about you back up, take a look at your life and taking a look at everything from another aspect, unless you're dumb as fuck and your peanut size brain can't handle the different perspectives.
    This kinda stuff happens to the best of us, I nor Jessica have a problem with @Alex, I don't know anyone that really does. Staff does these kind of things out of sheer amusement, with no harm intended, I've made my stabs at Alex, and he's made his at mine.
    I guess, if you'd take your head out of your ass long enough to take a look around, and you weren't an utter new-phag, you're understand the concept by now.
    If you're looking to follow the role of internet bad ass, by accusing one of the only girls you'll probably insult, you're not going to get anywhere with it. There are members of this site that will rip you a new one that'll make you wish your mother never bought you that fuck computer you're jacking off in front of.

Don't attack his woman.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawksin View Post

@Kid Cudi

How about you back up, take a look at your life and taking a look at everything from another aspect, unless you're dumb as fuck and your peanut size brain can't handle the different perspectives.
    This kinda stuff happens to the best of us, I nor Jessica have a problem with @Alex, I don't know anyone that really does. Staff does these kind of things out of sheer amusement, with no harm intended, I've made my stabs at Alex, and he's made his at mine.
    I guess, if you'd take your head out of your ass long enough to take a look around, and you weren't an utter new-phag, you're understand the concept by now.
    If you're looking to follow the role of internet bad ass, by accusing one of the only girls you'll probably insult, you're not going to get anywhere with it. There are members of this site that will rip you a new one that'll make you wish your mother never bought you that fuck computer you're jacking off in front of.
    fuck yeah bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

Don't attack his woman.
    Toxin acts like he dont love her but he really does

Forget shes like 15 toxin?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Toxin acts like he dont love her but he really does

Forget shes like 15 toxin?