Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    Time for a true display of skills
    MPGH Member
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Cudi View Post
    And u assume your gettin laid cuz a girl invied u over?
    Im going to her house.
    FUCK YEAH.
    We alone in the house...
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  2. #17
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    She only invited you because she though you were gay

    If not, Congrats
    Last edited by Thunder; 06-06-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  3. #18
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgito View Post


    Im going to her house.
    FUCK YEAH.
    We alone in the house...
    she'll ask to touch your vagina, while you suck her penis.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

    AeroMan (06-06-2011),Stephen (06-06-2011),Taco (06-06-2011)

  5. #19
    bullpop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,698
    Reputation
    287
    Thanks
    2,177
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Or maybe she invited u to have u standing in the kitchen makein HER a sandbitch
    MPGH Member Since 10/17/2010
    Battlefield Minion Since 01/22/2014 till - 08/27/2014
    APB Minion since 11/12/2011 till 4/16/2012

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bullpop For This Useful Post:

    mastalol (06-06-2011)

  7. #20
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    she'll ask to touch your vagina, while you suck her penis.
    ahahahahha this.

  8. #21
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgito View Post


    Im going to her house.
    FUCK YEAH.
    We alone in the house...
    she's scared to be home alone.
    thats all. calm yo dick down.

  9. #22
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,024
    My Mood
    Busy
    Good for you

  10. #23
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    screenies? . get out there buddy, you need to.


  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Taco (06-06-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (06-06-2011)

  12. #24
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,024
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    screenies? . get out there buddy, you need to.
    there is no way he gonna get pics,he is under aged,if they catch him with that shit,it will be seen as "child porn" sho he have to do jail + a ticket over 100.000$

    + why should he do it? if he does that he is a fag of putting someone on the internet that do not want it

  13. #25
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    You know your a virgin who spends too much time on the computer when you say "screenies" rather than pictures.

  14. #26
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hab fun fatty.

  15. #27
    Luke420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Computer :/
    Posts
    6,711
    Reputation
    436
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Cold
    O wow how old are you ? i fucked girls at 12 o wow

  16. #28
    AeroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    189
    Thanks
    3,024
    My Mood
    Busy
    wow alot of cocksuckers xD
    'welcome to mpgh' :O
    its a cock fight

  17. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroMan View Post
    there is no way he gonna get pics,he is under aged,if they catch him with that shit,it will be seen as "child porn" sho he have to do jail + a ticket over 100.000$

    + why should he do it? if he does that he is a fag of putting someone on the internet that do not want it
    because out of all people that take part in child porn, he'll be the one caught. afaik he ain't from USA so his community wont give a fuck i bet.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    You know your a virgin who spends too much time on the computer when you say "screenies" rather than pictures.
    totally true .


  18. #30
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke420 View Post
    O wow how old are you ? i fucked girls at 12 o wow
    Sure you have.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast