Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    Acting retarded isn't a joke, it's just a nuisance.

    They even have Hasselhoff.
    We just have Ozzy's wife (who's a horrible judge).
    I like Howie Mandel

  2. #32
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    Acting retarded isn't a joke, it's just a nuisance.

    They even have Hasselhoff.
    We just have Ozzy's wife (who's a horrible judge).
    agreeing with you on acting retarded. trolling on the internet is stupid, even if it's a fail /fp

    wdf .kinda weird how they have more americanized judges.


  3. #33
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    IKR, he also has a gf
    Too young to be saying "I love you" to his gf

  4. #34
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Too young to be saying "I love you" to his gf
    Great parents this kid has

  5. #35
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    agreeing with you on acting retarded. trolling on the internet is stupid, even if it's a fail /fp

    wdf .kinda weird how they have more americanized judges.
    Offtopic: the MPGH promo is sick

  6. #36
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Wheres the mpgh promo :s


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  7. #37
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    In @Jabuuty671 's sig @Time

  8. #38
    NitekillrALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    agreeing with you on acting retarded. trolling on the internet is stupid, even if it's a fail /fp

    wdf .kinda weird how they have more americanized judges.
    Ever seen Top Gear?
    Their theme song is American.
    Our CSI theme song is British.
    What's up with that?

  9. #39
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    its pretty neat .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


  10. #40
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    . I like the Brit Top Gear better. never paid attention to the theme songs.


  11. #41
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    I'm talking about mine.
    After that there is a guy who risks his life into jumping into a 3/4 meter swimming pool. BTW he's 50 years old
    I was hoping that he'd break some bones.

  12. #42
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I was hoping that he'd break some bones.
    I think he never drank milk in 20 years, his bones wiggle

  13. #43
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    I think he never drank milk in 20 years, his bones wiggle
    He has hot ass chicks. I'd tap that.

  14. #44
    NitekillrALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    . I like the Brit Top Gear better. never paid attention to the theme songs.
    That's what I meant. I hated the American one. It wasn't funny at all.
    My friend's dad's name is James May. I make fun of him, like "HEY WHEN'S THE NEXT SEASON OF TOP GEAR ON LOL".

  15. #45
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by NitekillrALT View Post
    That's what I meant. I hated the American one. It wasn't funny at all.
    My friend's dad's name is James May. I make fun of him, like "HEY WHEN'S THE NEXT SEASON OF TOP GEAR ON LOL".
    yeah, it sucks..... boring.
    lol, isn't that a very common name in the first place .


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast