Thread: Poor Count...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 71
  1. #31
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    i don't care if you don't care that i don't like you? if you weren't one of those asshole minions who lets power get to there head. i say dave goes by the rules and bans both of us for flamming. it doesn't say staff is aceptions in the rules.
    He's got a point...



















    (Not taking sides)
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  2. #32
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Actually it's photoshop
    HTML is better.

  3. #33
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post


    HTML is better.
    WELL SIR I DON'T KNOW THAT SHIT.

  4. #34
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    i don't care if you don't care that i don't like you? if you weren't one of those asshole minions who lets power get to there head. i say dave goes by the rules and bans both of us for flamming. it doesn't say staff is aceptions in the rules.
    are you fucking dumb? i've been like this before i got vs. you need to stop being a retard and thinking we're all equals on mpgh. you're a nobody and you do nothing to contribute.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  5. #35
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    are you fucking dumb? i've been like this before i got vs. you need to stop being a retard and thinking we're all equals on mpgh. you're a nobody and you do nothing to contribute.
    i do nothing to contribute because i don't sit here and play pc games and figure out how to hack them. i contributed to the ps3 section. iv posted world at war hacks before. iv posted updates and shit. i contributed to something you don't look at.

  6. #36
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    i do nothing to contribute because i don't sit here and play pc games and figure out how to hack them. i contributed to the ps3 section. iv posted world at war hacks before. iv posted updates and shit. i contributed to something you don't look at.
    you think i care? you get so butthurt over everything and make yourself look like a retard. gl getting a position.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  7. #37
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    you think i care? you get so butthurt over everything and make yourself look like a retard. gl getting a position.
    don't plan on getting one. i get so butthurt over you. in a convo i had with a staff member about some shit. i was like yeah im just gunna ignore him from here on out. but the fact that you say dumb shit too but its ok pisses me off. im sick of how you can flame all you want.

  8. #38
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    using the javascript.

  9. #39
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    don't plan on getting one. i get so butthurt over you. in a convo i had with a staff member about some shit. i was like yeah im just gunna ignore him from here on out. but the fact that you say dumb shit too but its ok pisses me off. im sick of how you can flame all you want.
    omg you had a conversation with jab. oooo. don't care, butthurt bitch. get mad more. makes me feel good.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  10. #40
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post


    omg you had a conversation with jab. oooo. don't care, butthurt bitch. get mad more. makes me feel good.
    not even jab.

  11. #41
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    ITT: Newbies that dont know Sab is an ass.


    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Taco (06-09-2011)

  13. #42
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    not even jab.
    don't care .






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  14. #43
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    ITT: Newbies that dont know Sab is an ass.


    iv known sab was an ass. iv been banned for flamming. but he gets away with it.

  15. #44
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    iv known sab was an ass. iv been banned for flamming. but he gets away with it.
    I understand, Brandon feels neglected, the fact that he's getting ban and other person flaming as well doesn't. Amirite?
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  16. #45
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    because i'm known to be an asshole. i'm expected to act better but it's hard to quit bad habits.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast