Thread: MPGH's IQ

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 80
  1. #16
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Nobody in this thread should believe a single post that anyone has unless they have proof. Too many kiddies will be coming in here trying to look all smart and not provide proof.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #17
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Nobody in this thread should believe a single post that anyone has unless they have proof. Too many kiddies will be coming in here trying to look all smart and not provide proof.
    hypocrite ?

  3. #18
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    hypocrite ?
    Notice how I havnt actually tried to post what mine is.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #19
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Notice how I havnt actually tried to post what mine is.
    why make a thread about a test when your not even going to take it?

  5. #20
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    random clicks is 85

  6. #21
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    why make a thread about a test when your not even going to take it?
    I took it like an hour ago, got 117 but didnt finish the last few questions, and didnt get around to screenshotting it before I left for a birthday dessert. Came back, re-googled what I had googled to get there in the first place, posted the link here.

    I didnt have proof of what I got, so I didnt bother trying to convince people that that is what I got.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #22
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I took it like an hour ago, got 117 but didnt finish the last few questions, and didnt get around to screenshotting it before I left for a birthday dessert. Came back, re-googled what I had googled to get there in the first place, posted the link here.

    I didnt have proof of what I got, so I didnt bother trying to convince people that that is what I got.
    then why didn't u just say that in OP?

  8. #23
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    131. Deal with it
    That is my legitimate IQ, i'm on a gifted track at school

  9. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    then why didn't u just say that in OP?
    Because there would have been a stream of 'proof or gtfo' comments, or people just not believing me in general. Didnt particularly feel like having to explain this, but it appears I am anyways.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #25
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    79 not bad for clicking while playing cod mw2

  11. #26
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Because there would have been a stream of 'proof or gtfo' comments, or people just not believing me in general. Didnt particularly feel like having to explain this, but it appears I am anyways.
    doubt it,
    bc everyone knows you as being derpderp,
    the smartest fucking mpghian.

  12. #27
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Let it be known that you can't inspect element this.

  13. #28
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    doubt it,
    bc everyone knows you as being derpderp,
    the smartest fucking mpghian.


    There would have been some people though, and I really didnt want to have to go through another 20 minutes retaking the test.

    And I was always good at these kinds of problems for some reason. Logic grids used to be my favorite thing to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    Let it be known that you can't inspect element this.
    Flash ftw.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #29
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Tried for real, got 92

  15. #30
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i got a 230.



Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast