Poll: Which 1 should I use for this Build... Air Cooling vs Liquid Cooling...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Fuck cooling, open the side of your case, aim a fan in there, and play like that.

  2. #32
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    Fuck cooling, open the side of your case, aim a fan in there, and play like that.
    I actually do this.

  3. #33
    Roger S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    633
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    I actually do this.
    I took my sister's neon laptop cooling.
    Fits my case too.

  4. #34
    DaPerson75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    Fuck cooling, open the side of your case, aim a fan in there, and play like that.
    Ditto except I got too lazy to remove the case. Anyways, Intel ftw.
    Hmm...

    Goals:

    Not be bored. [x]
    Be bored []

  5. #35
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by DaPerson75 View Post


    Ditto except I got too lazy to remove the case. Anyways, Intel ftw.
    Intel is overpriced crap.
    I can get an AMD with more power for $200 less.


    My friend bought five 560s, and they were all DOA. From different carriers, too.

  6. #36
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    Fuck cooling, open the side of your case, aim a fan in there, and play like that.
    I have no space to put a fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  7. #37
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Do want liquid cooling



  8. #38
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    Intel is overpriced crap.
    I can get an AMD with more power for $200 less.


    My friend bought five 560s, and they were all DOA. From different carriers, too.

    Provide me with an AMD Processor that overclocks & beats my Core i7-2600k overclocked...
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  9. #39
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Intel w/ ATI

  10. #40
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    Provide me with an AMD Processor that overclocks & beats my Core i7-2600k overclocked...
    Provide us with a practical application that would justify spending $200 more on a CPU.

    I would much rather spend ~$150 on a so called 'inferior' CPU and save the rest for putting into a good GPU than blow so much on a CPU that will go vastly unused. Some people like to blow their loads over some overclocking numbers and stuff and thats fine and all, but for practical application there is absolutely no sense in buying one of those.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #41
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Provide us with a practical application that would justify spending $200 more on a CPU.

    I would much rather spend ~$150 on a so called 'inferior' CPU and save the rest for putting into a good GPU than blow so much on a CPU that will go vastly unused. Some people like to blow their loads over some overclocking numbers and stuff and thats fine and all, but for practical application there is absolutely no sense in buying one of those.
    Agreed with that.
    If you need that much power, you're gaming. And that means GPU.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  12. #42
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    The most expensive thing in my case is the GPU... So I built this Gaming Rig...
    Last edited by Resaun; 06-11-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  13. #43
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    So can I has card?

  14. #44
    Resaun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    SkyFall...
    Posts
    1,985
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    178
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post
    So can I has card?

    If I actually knew you or you were one of my close friends, I would even built you a system (Tower Only) and Fed-Ex it to you...
    Rèsaun









    Press Thanks & Rep Me If I Helped You....

  15. #45
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
    If I actually knew you or you were one of my close friends, I would even built you a system (Tower Only) and Fed-Ex it to you...
    Wow, you'd build me a tower.
    Whoa, how rich are you?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast