Thread: Yep.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 41 of 41
  1. #31
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Phiz View Post
    I always thought i should be proud of my religion.
    I did not say you shouldn't, actually you should.
    But what I'm saying is that if you say stupid shit, you will look like a retard


    Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    @Ethereal and @Empire lolololololol.

    They're way too good

  2. #32
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    mormon

  3. #33
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I'm a mormon.

    Apparently religion means a ton around here so I thought y'all would like to know. Not like a confession thread or something, just people are like

    I know I will get hate from people who hate mormons, don't like their views, or just don't agree with the religion. Personally, people have their opinions and

    Also, regardless of what my religion says about homosexuals, i could care less about them being who they want to be...

    Hopefully people can just chill out and do my job as a minion & publicist without getting too much hate.

    -Ryan
    i got nothing against mormons other then the one in my school he is like to mormon. glad your another christian im lutheren.

  4. #34
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    i got nothing against mormons other then the one in my school he is like to mormon. glad your another christian im lutheren.
    My dad is a lutheran



  5. #35
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    My dad is a lutheran
    at least you spell it right haha. how you become mormon then? your mom?

  6. #36
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I'm a mormon.

    Apparently religion means a ton around here so I thought y'all would like to know. Not like a confession thread or something, just people are like

    I know I will get hate from people who hate mormons, don't like their views, or just don't agree with the religion. Personally, people have their opinions and

    Also, regardless of what my religion says about homosexuals, i could care less about them being who they want to be...

    Hopefully people can just chill out and do my job as a minion & publicist without getting too much hate.

    -Ryan
    If it gets you by in life then more power to you man.
    I have nothing negative to say..


    Quote Originally Posted by Paramount View Post
    @Ethereal and @Empire lolololololol.
    We don't fight we debate.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-11-2011 at 01:03 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Moto (06-11-2011)

  8. #37
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    at least you spell it right haha. how you become mormon then? your mom?
    Started going with my friend, then a couple months later, decided to get baptized..



  9. #38
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    A lot of strange stuff on mormons......

    But w/e its all good.


  10. #39
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I'm an atheist and I don't care about anyone's religion as long as he's not a fanatic that just goes like "OOOhhhh! The world will end! The almighty is sending his forces to kill us!"

  11. #40
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah



  12. #41
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,039
    Reputation
    2051
    Thanks
    2,887
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I'm a mormon.

    Apparently religion means a ton around here so I thought y'all would like to know. Not like a confession thread or something, just people are like

    I know I will get hate from people who hate mormons, don't like their views, or just don't agree with the religion. Personally, people have their opinions and

    Also, regardless of what my religion says about homosexuals, i could care less about them being who they want to be...

    Hopefully people can just chill out and do my job as a minion & publicist without getting too much hate.

    -Ryan
    .


    My private army.
    Steam : Jesus Puncher


    "For he is all knowing, stand together and rise with him and accept the lord as your almighty wingman"
    - Genesis 4:20
    Gifts:
    ..........


Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123