Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 97
  1. #16
    Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You would like to know wouldn't you.
    Posts
    4,665
    Reputation
    885
    Thanks
    1,244
    My Mood
    Daring
    Just a regular Cheese burger from McDonalds is all I need.

  2. #17
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    All macdonald burgurs are kids sized =.= not even joking.

  3. #18
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    inb4that'swhatshesaid

    uhh, do any of you live on the west coast of the US?

    More specifically, California?

    From Australia, I'd like to go America because every fast food there are bigger and cheaper.
    Such as the KFC popcorn chicken.

    America:


    Australia:

  4. #19
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    All macdonald burgurs are kids sized =.= not even joking.
    Seriously. Like 5 years ago, they were huge... (watch someone make a sex joke outa this...)

  5. #20
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    Just a regular Cheese burger from McDonalds is all I need.
    DEY SO SMALL.

    :l

    I have to get like 4 before I feel anything in my stomach.

    o3o

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    From Australia, I'd like to go America because every fast food there are bigger and cheaper.
    Such as the KFC popcorn chicken.

    America:


    Australia:
    Here in the US, the KFC sizes are so small and so expensive. ><

  6. #21
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    DEY SO SMALL.

    :l

    I have to get like 4 before I feel anything in my stomach.

    o3o



    Here in the US, the KFC sizes are so small and so expensive. ><
    Whoa fatty-boy

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  7. #22
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchHacker View Post


    Seriously. Like 5 years ago, they were huge... (watch someone make a sex joke outa this...)
    IKR! i really miss the size of the burger and its originality now they actually put in random shit.

  8. #23
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Whoa fatty-boy
    Thanks.

    I don't know where it goes though, cause I'm slightly underweight/average.

    It'll catch up to me when i'm 40, fuck.


  9. #24
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    DEY SO SMALL.

    :l

    I have to get like 4 before I feel anything in my stomach.

    o3o



    Here in the US, the KFC sizes are so small and so expensive. ><
    Kfc is expensive in canada too but i still prefer eating it, i just like it over macdonalds :/

  10. #25
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    IKR! i really miss the size of the burger and its originality now they actually put in random shit.
    Yeah, I found a tomato in my big mac once. T_T

  11. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    DEY SO SMALL.

    :l

    I have to get like 4 before I feel anything in my stomach.

    o3o



    Here in the US, the KFC sizes are so small and so expensive. ><
    But in Australia it's way smaller.

  12. #27
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchHacker View Post


    Yeah, I found a tomato in my big mac once. T_T
    lol whats wrong with tomato to me if its only meat, doesn't taste as good

  13. #28
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    But in Australia it's way smaller.
    Yeah, I guess.

    :l

    I'm craving In-N-Out now.

    :l

    I just had pho.

  14. #29
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    lol whats wrong with tomato to me if its only meat, doesn't taste as good
    I hate veggies in my burgers T_T

    I CONSIDER A TOMATO A VEGGIE. DEAL WITH IT.

  15. #30
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Yeah, I guess.

    :l

    I'm craving In-N-Out now.

    :l

    I just had pho.
    Lol, I had pho 3 times last week.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast