Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 95
  1. #76
    The Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    -10
    Thanks
    10
    I am loved the most, with my 6 rep bars.

  2. #77
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    no-one hates me

  3. #78
    The Sinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    48
    Reputation
    -10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    no-one hates me
    sıuǝd ǝbɹɐן ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ı

  4. #79
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post
    @Fuko
    He's kinda selfish...




    @m_t_h You jelly of our sea?
    THIS IS SLOVENIA'S SEA YOU MINDSCREWINGRAT

    and half of croatia is slovenia.

    Wanna see what was before year 1990? and what was after it?

    you landstealingcabbageeatingbees

    and you want in EU? you won't get in

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to /b/oss For This Useful Post:

    ~Shadow (06-12-2011)

  6. #80
    ~Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    3,063
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    410
    My Mood
    Happy
    Now that im back.................

    Extravagant

  7. #81
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    THIS IS SLOVENIA'S SEA YOU MINDSCREWINGRAT

    and half of croatia is slovenia.

    Wanna see what was before year 1990? and what was after it?

    you landstealingcabbageeatingbees

    and you want in EU? you won't get in
    @m_t_h
    Cabbage is good.
    I don't care how the map looked like before the 90s, this is 21st century.
    We're getting in the EU on the 1st of July 2013.
    If it's your sea, how come you aren't allowed to do anything in it?

  8. #82
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinter Cell View Post


    @m_t_h
    Cabbage is good.
    I don't care how the map looked like before the 90s, this is 21st century.
    We're getting in the EU on the 1st of July 2013.
    If it's your sea, how come you aren't allowed to do anything in it?
    Saw this post on CNN and 24ur.com (top rated on 24ur)

    "WHEN CORATIA COMES INTO EU, YES, THIS IS THE REAL END OF THE WORLD"

    ^truth has been spoken

    I only came to croatia when i was fucking young and didn't know about war betwen us. Now make me to get there. i'd rather die. untill croatia is half slovenian and half serbian
    Last edited by /b/oss; 06-12-2011 at 01:18 PM.

  9. #83
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    Saw this post on CNN and 24ur.com (top rated on 24ur)

    "WHEN CORATIA COMES INTO EU, YES, THIS IS THE REAL END OF THE WORLD"

    ^truth has been spoken

    I only came to croatia when i was fucking young and didn't know about war betwen us. Now make me to get there. i'd rather die. untill croatia is half slovenian and half serbian
    @m_t_h There's no war between us, you're just desperate for some sea.
    CNN is a corrupted TV station, It should've been shut down long time ago.

  10. #84
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    Newphags and Alessandro.

  11. #85
    -Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Fine
    I hate Broken99 because he Thanks people for no f*cking reason.

  12. #86
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    i hate everybody.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #87
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    i hate everybody.
    Somebody needs a group hug!

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #88
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Somebody needs a group hug!
    You're hungry for some gangbang?

  15. #89
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    go away bill.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  16. #90
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602

    i dont think i hate anyone.
    Or, there is no one i can think of for the moment



    My games;

    x

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast