Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 173
  1. #61
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK? It didn't scare me cuz i see so much gory stuff, but i was confused...who was the guy getting the shit beat out of him lol.
    a random that they thourght would be weak and wouldnt fight back

  2. #62
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    When was this video posted? Ugh i can't go on that site now.

  3. #63
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    When was this video posted? Ugh i can't go on that site now.
    uhhh the original i think was 2007-2008.
    There are many copies on the web though

  4. #64
    Domo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,359
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by homesick1337 View Post


    uhhh the original i think was 2007-2008.
    There are many copies on the web though
    O ty i thought it was recent lol, but why would someone do that...

  5. #65
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by leoplaya View Post
    O ty i thought it was recent lol, but why would someone do that...
    2008 is pretty recent.
    They are 24 and serving LIFE in prision.
    They got a lotta cold hard rape and torture ahead of them.


    And because they are fuckers.

  6. #66
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Those guys killed 21 people..

    Hope they're having a good time rotting in jail for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-11-2011 at 10:26 PM.

  7. #67
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    i'm not really sure why people would wont to watch it i seen like 5sec of it and it fuck my mind up pretty good worst 5seconds of my life. i did not know what it was at the time so yeah..

  8. #68
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by weemanfc View Post
    i'm not really sure why people would wont to watch it i seen like 5sec of it and it fuck my mind up pretty good worst 5seconds of my life. i did not know what it was at the time so yeah..
    either your an extreme pussy or you dont have a dick.

  9. #69
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    What disgusts me isn't the gore,
    it's the lack of any kind of human compassion these sick fucks have.
    They didn't just kill this guy, they fucking tortured him, made him gurgle on his own blood for 5 mins while stabbing him in the stomach with what appeared to be a pretty blunt object.
    I could only imagine what their other victims went through.
    It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to be human sometimes..
    Not even animals do this type of sadistic shit too eachother.


    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    either your an extreme pussy or you dont have a dick.
    Fuck off kid..watching a gory video doesn't make you a man.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 06-11-2011 at 10:34 PM.

  10. #70
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    [QUOTE=deadskulz;4325934]

    either your an extreme pussy or you dont have a dick.
    [/QUOT

    No i'm no pussy and i have a dick. how am i a pussy if i don't like to watch a random guy get his face beat in by 3 fuck up people..

  11. #71
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [quote=weemanfc;4325967]
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    either your an extreme pussy or you dont have a dick.
    [/QUOT

    No i'm no pussy and i have a dick. how am i a pussy if i don't like to watch a random guy get his face beat in by 3 fuck up people..
    you said you watched 5 seconds of that,
    the video is nothing itself,
    let alone 5 seconds.

  12. #72
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    [quote=deadskulz;4325975]
    Quote Originally Posted by weemanfc View Post

    you said you watched 5 seconds of that,
    the video is nothing itself,
    let alone 5 seconds.
    any ways i watch enough of it to say that no one ells should ever see it..

  13. #73
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    What disgusts me isn't the gore,
    it's the lack of any kind of human compassion these sick fucks have.
    They didn't just kill this guy, they fucking tortured him, made him gurgle on his own blood for 5 mins while stabbing him in the stomach with what appeared to be a pretty blunt object.
    I could only imagine what their other victims went through.
    It's shit like this that makes me ashamed to be human sometimes..
    Not even animals do this type of sadistic shit too eachother.




    Fuck off kid..watching a gory video doesn't make you a man.
    i never said it did,
    but there is a limit between being normal and being a pussy when it comes to gore imo.

    but im desensitized so idgaf.

  14. #74
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Oh god... it 2 girls 1 cup all over again

  15. #75
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    Oh god... it 2 girls 1 cup all over again
    That's nothing like three guys one hammer.
    Plus two girls one cuP is fake,
    Watch two girls one finger

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast