Thread: Nokia N97

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    I made my mac into windows.
    hmmm...thats kinda cool...
    we are opposites
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  2. #17
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) View Post


    lol i made my window into mac
    I did and it fucked up my system files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    I made my mac into windows.
    I see you got donator.

  3. #18
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAC

    HTC is good too (y)

  4. #19
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

    I did and it fucked up my system files.


    I see you got donator.
    i know what you mean i did that in the beginning and then i found a vid that really help
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  5. #20
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I have the nokia n97 , it's decent , prefer it over my iPhone though. Although the iPhone is more popular with its apps crap, but I just like the idea of having a qwerty keyboard , for days i don't feel like tapping the screen. Although if you are going to get the nokia n97 , i suggest the mini one , because the original version is quite big & chunky , unless you like it like that. Occasionally my nokia would fuck up on me , but i rather that , then having to take years to update my iphone and going through the wrisk of loosing my contacts . For me , a Nokia N97 is ideal for people who don't really play games , who just wants to use their phone for calls and texting , but still wants to be a bit fancy . Texting on the Nokia n97 is made very easy with the touch screen or qwerty keyboard, also supports dictionary / " t9 " . Just make sure you don't drop the phone too much , it does have its little seizures.
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 06-13-2011 at 02:42 AM.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  6. #21
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
    PC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MAC

    HTC is good too (y)
    Yeah, HTC is the best.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) View Post


    i know what you mean i did that in the beginning and then i found a vid that really help
    , it fucks up all by itself over time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    I have the nokia n97 , it's decent , prefer it over my iPhone though. Although the iPhone is more popular with its apps crap, but I just like the idea of having a qwerty keyboard , for days i don't feel like tapping the screen. Although if you are going to get the nokia n97 , i suggest the mini one , because the original version is quite big & chunky , unless you like it like that. Occasionally my nokia would fuck up on me , but i rather that , then having to take years to update my iphone and going through the wrisk of loosing my contacts . For me , a Nokia N97 is idea for people who don't really play games , who just wants to use their phone for calls and texting , but still wants to be a bit fancy . Texting on the Nokia n97 is made very easy with the touch screen or qwerty keyboard, also supports dictionary / " t9 " . Just make sure you don't drop the phone too much , it does have a little seizures.
    Yeah, I like the keyboard.
    But I'm not the one buying it.

  7. #22
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

    Yeah, HTC is the best.


    , it fucks up all by itself over time.

    Yeah, I like the keyboard.
    But I'm not the one buying it.


    i can show you the vid if you want it
    its legit
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  8. #23
    ModernGee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,404
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amazed
    isnt it Really old, Try N8

  9. #24
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post

    Yeah, HTC is the best.


    , it fucks up all by itself over time.

    Yeah, I like the keyboard.
    But I'm not the one buying it.
    Well maybe you can tell your dad these functions and recommendations. 32gigs for a nokia n97 is way cheaper then a 32gig iphone . My friend works in a phone store so he got me my nokia n97 for $300 , however when i brought my 16gb iphone it was like $59 cap for 12 months.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  10. #25
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I have it, shit sucks.

  11. #26
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    iphone 4 white...oohohohhohohoho sparkly.


  12. #27
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post


    Well maybe you can tell your dad these functions and recommendations. 32gigs for a nokia n97 is way cheaper then a 32gig iphone . My friend works in a phone store so he got me my nokia n97 for $300 , however when i brought my 16gb iphone it was like $59 cap for 12 months.
    I don't think he'll add anything besides songs.

  13. #28
    Osama_Farooq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    2,138
    Reputation
    317
    Thanks
    661
    My Mood
    Angelic
    old is old .. get the latest nokia they r epic

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakshay View Post
    I have it, shit sucks.
    troll detected @Lakshay






  14. #29
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumail View Post
    old is old .. get the latest nokia they r epic



    troll detected @Lakshay
    My Dad is buying it for himself.

  15. #30
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    No, its not that good.

    Iphone wins, ifanboy.
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast