Thread: Reeeefuuuur

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed

    Reeeefuuuur

    Post what you get your bags for. Here are mine:

    Eighters - $45
    Quarters - $75
    Half - $150
    Ounce - $220

    Them are the prices that I get my shit for, and my boy's plant is now harvested, and some fucking dank. Was a reggie seed, but he turned that shit into some flame ass mids

    What's your prices? Don't bs.

  2. #2
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Waiting for kids to make up shit.

    I pay nada. Weed isn't my thing, I just smoke socially.
    My pass time is drinking.

  3. #3
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't smoke.

  4. #4
    DubSkeptic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VaGlNA
    Posts
    553
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    18
    Everybody smokes.

  5. #5
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubSkeptic View Post
    Everybody smokes.
    No, I DON'T smoke.

  6. #6
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    Idk i really dont smoke that much maybe 2 or 3 times like every 6 or 7 months maybe less i pay like $10 gram thats all i really need just to lay back and watch some tv that all i really use it for mostly to relax. but that was like 2 years ago i dont smoke weed any more.

  7. #7
    Snipermon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Alexandria, Egypt, Egypt
    Posts
    5,786
    Reputation
    73
    Thanks
    748
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post
    No, I DON'T smoke.
    Same Here .
    @Danny Sexy avatar

  8. #8
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,320
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    I don't pay. I steal em'

  9. #9
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    i get 15 dollar grams
    35 dollar eighths
    150 dollar half o
    300 dollar ounce

    i got that quoted for some platinum bubba og
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  10. #10
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Post what you get your bags for. Here are mine:

    Eighters - $45
    Quarters - $75
    Half - $150
    Ounce - $220

    Them are the prices that I get my shit for, and my boy's plant is now harvested, and some fucking dank. Was a reggie seed, but he turned that shit into some flame ass mids

    What's your prices? Don't bs.
    I generally don't have to buy it, but about $55-60@the oz, but I grow, and know ppl that grow.

    END THE FED

  11. #11
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I generally don't have to buy it, but about $55-60@the oz, but I grow, and know ppl that grow.
    Where do you live?

  12. #12
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    A little bit of here in there. Either West Virgina, Oregon, or North Cali, it seems like lately. When I drive from Oregon to Pittsburgh I make decent $

    END THE FED

  13. #13
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I generally don't have to buy it, but about $55-60@the oz, but I grow, and know ppl that grow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan View Post
    i get 15 dollar grams
    35 dollar eighths
    150 dollar half o
    300 dollar ounce

    i got that quoted for some platinum bubba og
    Yeah - my shit Northern Lights and G13 mixed with some shit called 'Barnie' - pretty good shit. I mean I could go to the hood and get an O of some dank dank straight purple shit for $350-400 depending on the dealer.

  14. #14
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yeah - my shit Northern Lights and G13 mixed with some shit called 'Barnie' - pretty good shit. I mean I could go to the hood and get an O of some dank dank straight purple shit for $350-400 depending on the dealer.
    Move to a green state!

    END THE FED

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to RJ For This Useful Post:

    Juan (06-13-2011)

  16. #15
    Annullo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In bed... with your woman ;D
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    @RJ Very... different places to live. lol

    Also, I don't smoke either... not saying there is anything wrong with it. ^^ Smoke away.
    Team Yakuza Airsoft
    DMR/Rifleman








Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast