Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 64
  1. #31
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    They are going to be doing it for sure, but it won't destroy. theres a 1 in 5 mill chance it will. But if it does fail. Jetamay I love you.

    But the government can't do anything cause it's not in our country. And only thing we can do it pull out of funding them, but it's already built. So 10th...

  2. #32
    forthewin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    wouldnt a black whole kill us in a slow and painful death? i mean infinite amount of gravity would mess with time as with light. so wouldnt we be living in slow motion? what if there is already happening? i dont know. im just saying that if a black whole was to appear in or on earth, we would all be dead in a matter of hours but we would still be alive at the same "time" because of the aftershock of the gravity/time relationship. what ever. im just rambling.

  3. #33
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You'd die because you'd be compressed to a point of singularity with infinite density and infinite mass.

    There is no credible reason to panic, it's been mention on the news hundreds of times. Also, two lawsuits are attempting to stop it from starting up, but the courts have thrown it out. It's funny that people who have no reason to suspect something is going to go wrong suspects something is going wrong and obviously know more than people with PhDs in the subject just because the universe isn't something to fuck with.

    It's kinda like game hacking, your not suppose to reverse engineer shit, but you do it anyways. :]
    Well, we are just reverse engineering the universe, except PunkBuster is the supreme one to some, and to others it's been bypassed with a MPGH bypass. =)
    Last edited by arunforce; 09-04-2008 at 01:04 AM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  4. #34
    AN1MAL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,386
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    141
    dude, they are messing with the unknown. What they know are just "theories". i say they should study the universe more before experimenting with this kinda stuff

  5. #35
    Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsafdsadsa u i sais
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    i remember hearing that the moment they set that thing off that all of the time travelers will start coming back to that point in time or something
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP




    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

    gimmie ur soul bitches

    RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by AN1MAL View Post
    dude, they are messing with the unknown. What they know are just "theories". i say they should study the universe more before experimenting with this kinda stuff
    Yes like for real.
    Not just that it could kill us.
    Nothing might happen to us.
    But you guys ever see The Mist?
    Maybe some shit like that could happen.
    We're doing what happened in The Mist,
    trying to open like a 'portal' which other life could come inside our world or some wired shit.
    This is crazy wow.
    I can't believe I've not seen this on the news.

  7. #37
    droppoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Black Hole! OMG
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    270
    They are trying to recreate the big bang? Lol, but if they are wrong and something happens because there was never a big bang. God created everything, then he will strike us all down because we tried playing God. We will then never know if the black whole killed us or god just completely wiped out the earth and he will recreate everything once again as he did in the begining. We will never know. Hmm.. Just a theory.

    WWJD?

  8. #38
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    They are trying to recreate the big bang? Lol, but if they are wrong and something happens because there was never a big bang. God created everything, then he will strike us all down because we tried playing God. We will then never know if the black whole killed us or god just completely wiped out the earth and he will recreate everything once again as he did in the begining. We will never know. Hmm.. Just a theory.

    WWJD?
    People say god created everything.
    Or god made the explosion happen.
    I don't know which one to believe.
    I think it was an explosion but got caused the explosion to create everything.

  9. #39
    forthewin123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    272
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by droppoint View Post
    They are trying to recreate the big bang? Lol, but if they are wrong and something happens because there was never a big bang. God created everything, then he will strike us all down because we tried playing God. We will then never know if the black whole killed us or god just completely wiped out the earth and he will recreate everything once again as he did in the begining. We will never know. Hmm.. Just a theory.

    WWJD?
    hmmm. is trying to learn our origin a sin? if so we
    should all be in hell right now. *gasp i think we ready
    are! you say god created EVERYTHING. if so, she-man
    would have created her/himself. that is not likely
    unless he-she isnt real. i am questioning human kind now.
    of all the creatures in earth, god "blessed" us. and we
    abuse the fact that god "favors" us. hmmm. hell? wer
    teh hell at? i no see teh hell!?

    so, if we are truly a divine species and god has a plan
    then that means EVERYTHING is planned out. i guess
    god wants african children to die from starvation, i
    guess he-she wanted new orleans flooded, i guess
    she/man wanted all the raped woman raped. not to
    mention war, killing billions in total and SLAVERY! ha
    god WANTED slavery to happen! some god you believe
    in, remember kids, your god PRAISES incest and lying
    about adultery *mary *cough.

  10. #40
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
    hmmm. is trying to learn our origin a sin? if so we
    should all be in hell right now. *gasp i think we ready
    are! you say god created EVERYTHING. if so, she-man
    would have created her/himself. that is not likely
    unless he-she isnt real. i am questioning human kind now.
    of all the creatures in earth, god "blessed" us. and we
    abuse the fact that god "favors" us. hmmm. hell? wer
    teh hell at? i no see teh hell!?

    so, if we are truly a divine species and god has a plan
    then that means EVERYTHING is planned out. i guess
    god wants african children to die from starvation, i
    guess he-she wanted new orleans flooded, i guess
    she/man wanted all the raped woman raped. not to
    mention war, killing billions in total and SLAVERY! ha
    god WANTED slavery to happen! some god you believe
    in, remember kids, your god PRAISES incest and lying
    about adultery *mary *cough.
    Their is a god.
    Period.

  11. #41
    kidnapper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    flip the switch do it do it do it.
    then watch the world implode. last thing the scientests say is oops!

  12. #42
    Oneirish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    3Oh!3, Colorado
    Posts
    4,573
    Reputation
    876
    Thanks
    865
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest particle accelerator complex, intended to collide opposing beams of 7 TeV protons. Its main purpose is to explore the validity and limitations of the Standard Model, the current theoretical picture for particle physics. The LHC was built by the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), and lies under the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland.

    The LHC is the world's largest and the highest-energy particle accelerator. It is funded and built in collaboration with over eight thousand physicists from over eighty-five countries as well as hundreds of universities and laboratories. The idea of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), began in the early 1980s. The first approval of the project by the CERN Council occurred in December 1994 and the first civil engineering construction work began in April 1998.

    The collider is currently undergoing commissioning while being cooled down to its final operating temperature of approximately 1.9 K (−271.25 °C). Initial particle beam injections were successfully carried out on 8-11 August, 2008, the first attempt to circulate a beam through the entire LHC is scheduled for 10 September 2008, and the first high-energy collisions are planned to take place after the LHC is officially unveiled, on 21 October 2008.

    When activated, it is theorized that the collider will produce the elusive Higgs boson, the observation of which could confirm the predictions and "missing links" in the Standard Model of physics and could explain how other elementary particles acquire properties such as mass. The verification of the existence of the Higgs boson would be a significant step in the search for a Grand Unified Theory, which seeks to unify three of the four known fundamental forces: electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force and the weak nuclear force, leaving out only gravity. The Higgs boson may also help to explain why gravitation is so weak compared to the other three forces. In addition to the Higgs boson, other theorized particles, models and states might be produced, and for some searches are planned, including supersymmetric particles, compositeness (technicolor), extra dimensions, strangelets, micro black holes and magnetic monopoles

    Although a few individuals have questioned the safety of the planned experiments in the media and through the courts, the consensus in the scientific community is that there is no basis for any conceivable threat.


    Safety of particle collisions
    Main article: Safety of the Large Hadron Collider
    Concerns have been raised in the media and through the courts about the safety of the Large Hadron Collider on the grounds that high-energy particle collisions performed in the accelerator might cause disastrous events, including the production of dangerous micro black holes (mBHs) and strangelets. Two CERN-commissioned reports have reviewed the safety of the LHC particle collisions and concluded that there is no basis for any conceivable threat.

    On 21 March 2008, a complaint requesting an injunction to halt the LHC's startup was filed by a group of seven concerned individuals against CERN and its American collaborators, the US Department of Energy, the National Science Foundation and the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, before the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii. Following the publication of the LSAG report, the US Government called for summary judgment of the suit against the government defendants.

    On 26 August 2008, suit was filed against CERN in the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg alleging the Large Hadron Collider poses grave risks for the safety of the 27 member states of the European Union and their citizens. The request for an injunction was summarily rejected on the 29th, leaving the case that it violates the right to life still pending.

  13. #43
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    895
    My Mood
    Happy
    why is kidnapper's name color gray?

  14. #44
    droppoint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Black Hole! OMG
    Posts
    309
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by forthewin123 View Post
    hmmm. is trying to learn our origin a sin? if so we
    should all be in hell right now. *gasp i think we ready
    are! you say god created EVERYTHING. if so, she-man
    would have created her/himself. that is not likely
    unless he-she isnt real. i am questioning human kind now.
    of all the creatures in earth, god "blessed" us. and we
    abuse the fact that god "favors" us. hmmm. hell? wer
    teh hell at? i no see teh hell!?

    so, if we are truly a divine species and god has a plan
    then that means EVERYTHING is planned out. i guess
    god wants african children to die from starvation, i
    guess he-she wanted new orleans flooded, i guess
    she/man wanted all the raped woman raped. not to
    mention war, killing billions in total and SLAVERY! ha
    god WANTED slavery to happen! some god you believe
    in, remember kids, your god PRAISES incest and lying
    about adultery *mary *cough.
    Trying to learn your orgin can be a sin, because scientists do not believe in religion. They believe we came from a "Big Bang". If "trying to learn our origin" does happen to kill us, then yes because thou shal not murder is a comandment.

    Well maybe if you went to church or read the bible you wouldn't be so ignorant about religion. That means do not argue something you do not fully understand. The reason all of that bad stuff happens, is meant to bring everyone together in peace and harmony so that we all work together helping each other out. God does not let anything happen, it just does for numerous reasons. But if you believe in him, the bible says you will lead a better and fuller life obeying his commandments. By doing that, you will have eternal life in Heaven.

    Man is naturally sinful since adam and eve sinned in the begining. Something or someone does not have to have created God. You have to get it in your mind that there are some things beyond understanding, such as how complex God, Heaven and Hell are. God does bless each and everyone of us, but some just do not accept his love. You just have to learn to accept it and have faith. God is all about faith. If you don't have it, your screwed. People abuse gods love because they don't have faith. God doesn't want bad things to happen to us.

    Also, explain you "Questioning" human kind?
    Last edited by droppoint; 09-06-2008 at 12:54 AM.

  15. #45
    blackpepper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    this is crazy..in some ways i want them to do it because it is cool how we can do stuff like this..and i don't want them to do it because of the big risks it has if we do it...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Sale]Steam-Black Ops 10th Prestige Legit Not-Ever-Banned
    By Sillis in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 12:12 AM
  2. [Release] TMP to Scorpion Mod Black! With ironsights made by iR4WR!
    By Popsicle in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 01:15 AM
  3. Black hole
    By Snape in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 02:07 AM
  4. [Release] VIP HOOK - WORKING AS OF 10TH SEPTEMBER
    By clapman2k9 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 12:07 PM
  5. [Patch] September 10th, 9:30am - 12:30pm PDT
    By ahlun89 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 05:21 PM

Tags for this Thread