Thread: o yea ima beast

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 87
  1. #31
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra123 View Post
    cool you can build a computer, just like everyone else with half a mind about computer .
    read the first freaking thing i said. i fix shit and build shit. i bet you cant even figure out how to verify urself.

  2. #32
    Kadabra123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    none
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    read the first freaking thing i said. i fix shit and build shit. i bet you cant even figure out how to verify urself.
    i choose not to verify myself.

  3. #33
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post


    Did not see.Sorry. Well since you're only 16 i guess your for your knowledge and Experience. Although i have more Experience then you while i am only 15.
    u have more than 6 years of experience? u have built about 10 computers? u have fixed numerous problems, even huge viruses?

  4. #34
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    wow. no. i said i changed BIOS settings to fix the problem i just had, so how do i not understand shit?
    This:

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    "what problem can make ur pc very slow, a virus scanner not even come up, gadgets (win7) to not load, and other problems like that?" either a virus (which would suck really bad cuz my virus scanner wouldnt even start) or a registry problem.
    Only a very inapt PC person would say something like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i got ComboFix. it scanned it all and then when it was done it showed the log.
    Oh shi- so pro.


    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    then when i go to open firefox, the virus scanner, or even my computer, it all gives me an error. im like "NOOOOO". and was screwed. then i restarted it. same thing. restarted it again, did some BIOS settings crap. IT WORKED. time taken: 10 minutes (2 minutes of me figuring out what was wrong and the rest is the scan and restart/boot time)
    Wow, that sounds like how you properly do it. And Some "BIOS settings crap" really shows that you know what you're talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i really should go into computer engineering like my mom said lol. i built 2 computers from scratch including this one im on right now.
    Worst. Conclusion. Ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    u have more than 6 years of experience? u have built about 10 computers? u have fixed numerous problems, even huge viruses?
    Yes. Viruses aren't shit. Start hard modding and sorting out hardware.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  5. #35
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    u have more than 6 years of experience? u have built about 10 computers? u have fixed numerous problems, even huge viruses?
    Look at this scenario. My relatives rely on me to fix their computers because they don't want to pay.They are one of them dumb Asians.
    I also fix routers, and minor problems in EVERYTHING. Because most likely all the problem faced most of the time is solved by common sense.

  6. #36
    Kadabra123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    none
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    u have more than 6 years of experience? u have built about 10 computers? u have fixed numerous problems, even huge viruses?
    years means nothing. Here you go again, not taking criticism, lets think before we post son.

  7. #37
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alen is right, start hard modding then talk.

  8. #38
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    This:



    Only a very inapt PC person would say something like that.



    Oh shi- so pro.




    Wow, that sounds like how you properly do it. And Some "BIOS settings crap" really shows that you know what you're talking about.



    Worst. Conclusion. Ever.



    Yes. Viruses aren't shit. Start hard modding and sorting out hardware.
    everything he just said. i play football so i should go to the nfl?
    im decent at fps games i should go to war?

  9. #39
    Kadabra123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    none
    Posts
    35
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    you should just give up and go jump off a cliff

  10. #40
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    This:
    Only a very inapt PC person would say something like that.
    Oh shi- so pro.
    Wow, that sounds like how you properly do it. And Some "BIOS settings crap" really shows that you know what you're talking about.
    Worst. Conclusion. Ever.
    Yes. Viruses aren't shit. Start hard modding and sorting out hardware.
    i said that shit to explain my problem.
    i couldve done it myself but getting a program was quicker/easier so i did that.
    "BIOS settings crap" is what i called it cuz i didnt care enough (and still dont) to go into full detail.
    better than "/discuss" like most ppl say.
    viruses can be shit, just depends which ones/how bad they are.
    i have done all that sorting out/modding shit.

  11. #41
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i said that shit to explain my problem.
    i couldve done it myself but getting a program was quicker/easier so i did that.
    "BIOS settings crap" is what i called it cuz i didnt care enough (and still dont) to go into full detail.
    better than "/discuss" like most ppl say.
    viruses can be shit, just depends which ones/how bad they are.
    i have done all that sorting out/modding shit.
    There's no virus that can't be fixed Just because you're into computers doesn't mean you should go into Computer engineering.
    Also do you even know what computer engineering is? You just googled it.

  12. #42
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i said that shit to explain my problem.
    i couldve done it myself but getting a program was quicker/easier so i did that.
    "BIOS settings crap" is what i called it cuz i didnt care enough (and still dont) to go into full detail.
    better than "/discuss" like most ppl say.
    viruses can be shit, just depends which ones/how bad they are.
    i have done all that sorting out/modding shit.
    Oh really. Do show us some of your hard mods then. I'm willing to bet you're too much of a pussy to risk anything over 100 bucks being fried.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  13. #43
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    i said that shit to explain my problem.
    i couldve done it myself but getting a program was quicker/easier so i did that.
    "BIOS settings crap" is what i called it cuz i didnt care enough (and still dont) to go into full detail.
    better than "/discuss" like most ppl say.
    viruses can be shit, just depends which ones/how bad they are.
    i have done all that sorting out/modding shit.
    iv gotten rid of 3 viruses. i am now going to be a computer engineer. software programmer and a IT specilest.

  14. #44
    Disturbed 24/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    my house.
    Posts
    2,432
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadabra123 View Post
    you should just give up and go jump off a cliff
    fuck you dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    everything he just said. i play football so i should go to the nfl?
    im decent at fps games i should go to war?
    orly? go do that shit then. jk. U PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH FUCKING JACKASSES. REALLY! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT ME. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME. EVERYONE FUCKING JUDGES PEOPLE SO MUCH ON HERE NOWADAYS. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A LITTLE THREAD CUZ I WAS HAPPY ABOUT FIXING MY COMPUTER. YOU GUYS HAD TO REPLY AND FLAME ME AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING A LITTLE DUMBASS KID.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    iv gotten rid of 3 viruses. i am now going to be a computer engineer. software programmer and a IT specilest.
    FUCK YOU .

  15. #45
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    orly? go do that shit then. jk. U PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH FUCKING JACKASSES. REALLY! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT ME. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME. EVERYONE FUCKING JUDGES PEOPLE SO MUCH ON HERE NOWADAYS. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A LITTLE THREAD CUZ I WAS HAPPY ABOUT FIXING MY COMPUTER. YOU GUYS HAD TO REPLY AND FLAME ME AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING A LITTLE DUMBASS KID..
    Your own very unrealistic conclusion led us to this, know your place. I'm still waiting for pics of your hard mods.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast