Thread: o yea ima beast

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr View Post
    fuck you dude.

orly? go do that shit then. jk. U PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH FUCKING JACKASSES. REALLY! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT ME. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME. EVERYONE FUCKING JUDGES PEOPLE SO MUCH ON HERE NOWADAYS. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A LITTLE THREAD CUZ I WAS HAPPY ABOUT FIXING MY COMPUTER. YOU GUYS HAD TO REPLY AND FLAME ME AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING A LITTLE DUMBASS KID.

FUCK YOU .

"you're so fucking dumb!, JK " How does that sound to you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Your own very unrealistic conclusion led us to this, know your place. I'm still waiting for pics of your hard mods.
    i didnt even see that comment til just now and unfortunately that was a while back cuz since my grandpa, parents, and friends have good computers now, i made myself one and stopped for a while. and i dont give a damn how realistic it is or isnt, its true so "haters" can just smd.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnn˙ 3 Tears View Post

"you're so fucking dumb!, JK " How does that sound to you?
    i honestly dont care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i didnt even see that comment til just now and unfortunately that was a while back cuz since my grandpa, parents, and friends have good computers now, i made myself one and stopped for a while. and i dont give a damn how realistic it is or isnt, its true so "haters" can just smd.
    Sure you 16? you sound about 10-13 to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    i didnt even see that comment til just now and unfortunately that was a while back cuz since my grandpa, parents, and friends have good computers now, i made myself one and stopped for a while. and i dont give a damn how realistic it is or isnt, its true so "haters" can just smd
    What exactly did you hard mod? 'Cause in all honesty, I don't see what your grandparents would do with a high-end modded PC
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Sure you 16? you sound about 10-13 to me.
    look at my profile? it has my b-day on it. u sound like ur fucking 5 to me. all of u do. just cuz u guys r basically like "pics or gtfo" (and i did post 2 pics) that is so old and i dont care if anyone believes me or not. i know what i say is true. y would i lie? lie on a fucking forum? good for whoever does that shit cuz it doesnt matter in real life anyways but no i decide to post true shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    fuck you dude.

orly? go do that shit then. jk. U PEOPLE DONT HAVE TO BE SUCH FUCKING JACKASSES. REALLY! I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT ME. YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME. EVERYONE FUCKING JUDGES PEOPLE SO MUCH ON HERE NOWADAYS. ALL I DID WAS MAKE A LITTLE THREAD CUZ I WAS HAPPY ABOUT FIXING MY COMPUTER. YOU GUYS HAD TO REPLY AND FLAME ME AND ACCUSE ME OF BEING A LITTLE DUMBASS KID.

FUCK YOU .

i think u mad.
    o and hi welcome to mpgh may i introduce myself first im Brandon Inge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    What exactly did you hard mod? 'Cause in all honesty, I don't see what your grandparents would do with a high-end modded PC
    lolol no my grandpa just playes low quality games so i didnt make his ultra good or anything. my friends and i play combat arms, crossfire, and mw2 a bit. my parents just use internet so their computer isnt very expensive either. they didnt want a really good one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    look at my profile? it has my b-day on it. u sound like ur fucking 5 to me. all of u do. just cuz u guys r basically like "pics or gtfo" (and i did post 2 pics) that is so old and i dont care if anyone believes me or not. i know what i say is true. y would i lie? lie on a fucking forum? good for whoever does that shit cuz it doesnt matter in real life anyways but no i decide to post true shit.
    When did i ever say in my time on mpgh said "Pic or gtfo", Don't predict me from other immature people on mpgh. Also online age is easily liable, so I could make my profile say i am 20 although i am not. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lolol no my grandpa just playes low quality games so i didnt make his ultra good or anything. my friends and i play combat arms, crossfire, and mw2 a bit. my parents just use internet so their computer isnt very expensive either. they didnt want a really good one.
    My question still stands. What exactly have you hard modded, Mr. Hardware expert.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

When did i ever say in my time on mpgh said "Pic or gtfo", Don't predict me from other immature people on mpgh. Also online age is easily liable, so I could make my profile say i am 20 although i am not. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE.
    a couple of u r wanting pics. i replied to one of u with 2 pics. i never said u said that shit. and im not lieing about my fucking age, do u want a pic of my fucking birth certificate? or the thing i got when i was born saying my age and shit that is in my room right now?!? cuz i can get u a pic of that shit too.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    My question still stands. What exactly have you hard modded, Mr. Hardware expert.
    lay off dude hes making a computer capable of launching nukes from 4k miles away.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    i already told u that that was a while back. i think all the modded computers r at my friends' houses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I don't understand why your grandpa is playing games, and CA,CF,MW2 isn't really high end games, they're actually considered Low end.Crysis 2 would be high end.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    just reinstall windows .....
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do you even know what computer engineering consists of? Trust me but knowing how to put a computer together has almost nothing to do with computer engineering.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

-PoisonedG- (06-14-2011)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast