Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46
  1. #16
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    It will only happen to GMT +0 ~ GMT +4 (Not so sure)

    Stop calculating stupid shit and learn .
    Nerd detected.

  2. #17
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    lmao yeahh not looking at sun anymore til it happens. still hurts.
    Dude , some stuff you need to learn..

    1. Eclipses doesn't happen to whole earth in the same 24 hours
    2. Lunar eclipses can't happen in morning-afternoon , at least not when the moon shows up


    R.I.P 346

  3. #18
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    Dude , some stuff you need to learn..

    1. Eclipses doesn't happen to whole earth in the same 24 hours
    2. Lunar eclipses can't happen in morning-afternoon , at least not when the moon shows up
    i know all that, i just decided to look at the sun cuz i have no working clocks so idk what time it is. (my computer's clock is wrong and im too lazy to fix it.)

  4. #19
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    i know all that, i just decided to look at the sun cuz i have no working clocks so idk what time it is. (my computer's clock is wrong and im too lazy to fix it.)
    It's 14:43 at ur place.

  5. #20
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892

  6. #21
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    i know all that, i just decided to look at the sun cuz i have no working clocks so idk what time it is. (my computer's clock is wrong and im too lazy to fix it.)
    Did you even read me saying that it will happen in the middle east only ?

    .


    R.I.P 346

  7. #22
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    Did you even read me saying that it will happen in the middle east only ?

    .
    @$haDe$'$ Alt
    indiana is middle east-ish.

  8. #23
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    Did you even read me saying that it will happen in the middle east only ?

    .
    Umm moron.
    It's not important of location vertically, just horizontally, which affects your time zone as well.

  9. #24
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    @$haDe$'$ Alt
    indiana is middle east-ish.
    Dood, you said your time zone was GMT -5 , that's too far from the middle east , .


    Fag , this is the middle east



    And it will also happen for some countries in europe & africa , get a brain.
    Last edited by ShadeyZzZz; 06-15-2011 at 02:49 PM.


    R.I.P 346

  10. #25
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    Dood, you said your time zone was GMT -5 , that's too far from the middle east , .
    well i figured u were talking about the middle east of the USA. thats ur mistake, not mine. moron.

  11. #26
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedJr Backup View Post
    well i figured u were talking about the middle east of the USA. thats ur mistake, not mine. moron.
    MIDDLE EAST OF USA? LOL

    1. I'm not the moron , there is nothing called middle east of USA , you just created it yourself
    2. This is not a site for USA , so when i say middle east , i mean the middle east.

    Now go to fuck yourself.

    faggot.


    R.I.P 346

  12. #27
    DisturbedJr Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    MIDDLE EAST OF USA? LOL

    1. I'm not the moron , there is nothing called middle east of USA , you just created it yourself
    2. This is not a site for USA , so when i say middle east , i mean the middle east.

    Now go to fuck yourself.

    faggot.
    @$haDe$'$ Alt
    wow UMAD bro?!? seriously DONT PISS ME OFF. im already pissed off enough.
    middle east of USA is indiana, kentucky, illinois, etc.
    i dont give a damn what site this is, dont treat me like ima dumbass.
    now go fuck your dad.

  13. #28
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    MIDDLE EAST OF USA? LOL

    1. I'm not the moron , there is nothing called middle east of USA , you just created it yourself
    2. This is not a site for USA , so when i say middle east , i mean the middle east.

    Now go to fuck yourself.

    faggot.
    I'm not in middle east and it's happening so you're not the smartest anyhow.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Domen For This Useful Post:

    DisturbedJr Backup (06-15-2011)

  15. #29
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post

    I'm not in middle east and it's happening so you're not the smartest anyhow.
    I meant the people in the middle east and in the same GMT , i fixed in another post /fp .


    R.I.P 346

  16. #30
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by $haDe$'$ Alt View Post


    I meant the people in the middle east and in the same GMT , i fixed in another post /fp .
    You should say it like that always, not just fixing it in one post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast