Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    rykos95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused

    Looking for a Video Editer !

    Sup

    As the titles says I am looking for a video editer because I'm making black ops montage and I really suck at editing. For now, I'm making a Quick Scope montage and all the videos are already uploaded. I want an intro, where you will put your name for Editing the video and me for showing the skills. ^^ If anyone want to help me and want more info please pm me.

    PS: I'm playing on Ps3.

    Thanks !
    Last edited by rykos95; 06-15-2011 at 04:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    Blah
    I can edit it but it depends on the clips. How good are they? It takes a lot of time. I won't just edit some shit clips. Show us some of them.
    If it is black ops theater mode clips No way anyone wants to edit that...

    BTW: What game(s) is it?


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  3. #3
    rykos95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I can edit it but it depends on the clips. How good are they? It takes a lot of time. I won't just edit some shit clips. Show us some of them.
    If it is black ops theater mode clips No way anyone wants to edit that...

    BTW: What game(s) is it?
    Some of my kills. :







    I don't want a big montage I just want some effects, good music and an intro that's it.

  4. #4
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    Blah
    No offence but those clips aren't that good. I can easily get some better clips. I have 14 days playtime tough...

    But i won't edit that, it is very bad quality and it laggs like shit.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  5. #5
    rykos95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    No offence but those clips aren't that good. I can easily get some better clips. I have 14 days playtime tough...

    But i won't edit that, it is very bad quality and it laggs like shit.
    This is a short description of my videos. Watch more at Youtube and if your on ps3 I want to 1vs1 u if you think you can beat mehh.

  6. #6
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    917
    My Mood
    Blah
    I am pretty sure i could beat you but i am on PC/xbox not
    PS3...


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  7. #7
    rykos95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I am pretty sure i could beat you but i am on PC/xbox not
    PS3...
    Ohh your lucky, cuz If you had a Ps3 you would suffer.

  8. #8
    rykos95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    I uploaded more videos, anyone interested helping me out ?

  9. #9
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Just go to the video editing section if you need help, you're lucky i found this .

    If you upload all your clips to one location and give me a download link, I can see what I can do.