Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 99 of 99
  1. #91
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Damnit, I said stop making threads about editors. 4 and counting this is fucking irritating, at this rate, you're not getting editor, or any staff if you keep doing this shit. Really pissing me off, i had high tolerance for you.
    I'll let this one go again though, as long as you don't leak any info, you're still okay, but seriously, nobody's dick-riding for editor spot, only you.
    edit: you just feel that people are dick riding because you want it that bad. All staff spots are dick-ridden


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Dakota (06-17-2011),Drake (06-17-2011),Taco (06-17-2011)

  3. #92
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Damnit, I said stop making threads about editors. 4 and counting this is fucking irritating, at this rate, you're not getting editor, or any staff if you keep doing this shit. Really pissing me off, i had high tolerance for you.
    I'll let this one go again though, as long as you don't leak any info, you're still okay, but seriously, nobody's dick-riding for editor spot, only you.
    edit: you just feel that people are dick riding because you want it that bad. All staff spots are dick-ridden
    ^ LOL OWNED.

  4. #93
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post


    ^ LOL OWNED.
    Yepers i got owned...

  5. #94
    Domen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,535
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    Angelic
    People even beg for CS.

  6. #95
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by McChuckles View Post
    Wait, @Opticz , did only the CA/CF/LoL wikis get editors? Or are the other wikis being included?
    Only cross fire, and combat arms and runescape as far as i know.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  7. #96
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Domen View Post
    People even beg for CS.
    Even want to keep. There's @ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Only cross fire, and combat arms and runescape as far as i know.
    And LoL.... fail
    Last edited by EminemJr; 06-17-2011 at 10:09 AM.

  8. #97
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Only cross fire, and combat arms and runescape as far as i know.
    And LoL.... fail

  9. #98
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by burgessjr View Post
    Even want to keep. There's @ghost



    And LoL.... fail

    wants to keep his for a day-off from minioning.

  10. #99
    EminemJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,251
    Reputation
    -79
    Thanks
    301
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy View Post



    wants to keep his for a day-off from minioning.
    Yeah i know

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567