Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 96
  1. #76
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post
    Fucking gay...
    youre enjoying this arent u

  2. #77
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    Why is this thread still alive

  3. #78
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    Why is this thread still alive
    Because

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  4. #79
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    measured...
    like 4 1/2 inches.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  5. #80
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post
    measured...
    like 4 1/2 inches.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  6. #81
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Only 13 yrs Old

    And i was jk.
    It's like... Hell no i aint telling. Not gay. Not gonna measure my own dick.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  7. #82
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Opticz View Post


    Only 13 yrs Old

    And i was jk.
    It's like... Hell no i aint telling. Not gay. Not gonna measure my own dick.
    What else you gonna do with that ruler? Stick it up your ass?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  8. #83
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    What else you gonna do with that ruler? Stick it up your ass?
    m ath?
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  9. #84
    Gourav2122's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    12,531
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    2,026
    My Mood
    Dead

  10. #85
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,649
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,497
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    ^ this
    Lol
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  11. #86
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    gay af .



  12. #87
    TheWayIAm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a turtles shell
    Posts
    663
    Reputation
    -47
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    Amused
    wdf a thread about cock size? well atleast this community is creative just not in a good way

  13. #88
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    658
    My Mood
    Inspired
    My dick cost a late night fee
    Your dick got the HIV
    My dick plays on the double feature screen
    Your dick went straight to DVD

    My dick - bigger than a bridge
    Your dick look like a little kid's
    My dick - large like the Chargers, the whole team
    Your shit look like you fourteen

    My dick - locked in a cage, right
    Your dick suffer from stage fright
    My dick - so hot, it's stolen
    Your dick look like Gary Coleman

    My dick - pink and big
    Your dick stinks like shit
    My dick got a Caesar do,
    Your dick needs a tweezer, dude

    My dick is like super size
    Your dick look like two fries
    My dick - more mass than the Earth
    Your dick - half staff, it needs work

    My dick - been there done that
    Your dick sits there with dunce cap
    My dick - V.I.P.
    Your shit needs I.D.

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    My dick need no introduction
    Your dick don't even function
    My dick served a whole lunch -in
    Your dick - it look like a munchkin

    My dick - size of a pumpkin
    Your dick look like Macaulay Culkin
    My dick - good good lovin'
    Your dick - good for nothin'

    My dick bench pressed 350
    Your dick couldn't shoplift at Thrifty
    My dick - pretty damn skippy
    Your dick - hungry as a hippie

    My dick don't fit down the chimney
    Your dick is like a kid from the Philippines
    My dick is like an M16
    Your dick - broken vending machine

    My dick parts the seas
    Your dick farts and queefs
    My dick - rumble in the jungle
    Your dick got touched by your uncle

    My dick goes to yoga
    Your dick - fruit roll -up
    My dick - grade -A beef
    Your dick - Mayday geek

    My dick - sick and dangerous
    Your dick - quick and painless
    My dick - 'nuff said.
    Your dick loves Fred

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    Nuff' Said

  14. #89
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    7.5/8


  15. #90
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by iFacebook View Post
    My dick cost a late night fee
    Your dick got the HIV
    My dick plays on the double feature screen
    Your dick went straight to DVD

    My dick - bigger than a bridge
    Your dick look like a little kid's
    My dick - large like the Chargers, the whole team
    Your shit look like you fourteen

    My dick - locked in a cage, right
    Your dick suffer from stage fright
    My dick - so hot, it's stolen
    Your dick look like Gary Coleman

    My dick - pink and big
    Your dick stinks like shit
    My dick got a Caesar do,
    Your dick needs a tweezer, dude

    My dick is like super size
    Your dick look like two fries
    My dick - more mass than the Earth
    Your dick - half staff, it needs work

    My dick - been there done that
    Your dick sits there with dunce cap
    My dick - V.I.P.
    Your shit needs I.D.

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    My dick need no introduction
    Your dick don't even function
    My dick served a whole lunch -in
    Your dick - it look like a munchkin

    My dick - size of a pumpkin
    Your dick look like Macaulay Culkin
    My dick - good good lovin'
    Your dick - good for nothin'

    My dick bench pressed 350
    Your dick couldn't shoplift at Thrifty
    My dick - pretty damn skippy
    Your dick - hungry as a hippie

    My dick don't fit down the chimney
    Your dick is like a kid from the Philippines
    My dick is like an M16
    Your dick - broken vending machine

    My dick parts the seas
    Your dick farts and queefs
    My dick - rumble in the jungle
    Your dick got touched by your uncle

    My dick goes to yoga
    Your dick - fruit roll -up
    My dick - grade -A beef
    Your dick - Mayday geek

    My dick - sick and dangerous
    Your dick - quick and painless
    My dick - 'nuff said.
    Your dick loves Fred

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    It's time that we let the world know
    Dude, you gotta let your girl go
    D.S. is the best in the business
    P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

    Nuff' Said
    Picture or gtfo

    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast