Poll: Rap vs. Dubstep

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Rap vs. Dubstep

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 183
  1. #166
    Jamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jamamacityvilletownburg
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Sad
    Dubstep Dubstep Dubstep jamama

  2. #167
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamama View Post
    Dubstep Dubstep Dubstep jamama
    Rapestep's better

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. #168
    Zed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ◕‿◕
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    269
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Rapestep's better
    No I'm better.

  4. #169
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post


    No I'm better.
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
    RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Bill HickCock For This Useful Post:

    Zed (06-18-2011)

  6. #170
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    And it cuts off perfectly at that hair? Naw, that nail's as dark as the skin on the right side of the hair
    If you look closer you can see it's the same shade as the part slightly above the left of the hair.

  7. #171
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-RISE-Xx View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.
    Any type of music has to have soul in order to work. Whether it be Country, Rap, Dubstep, pop, etc.
    And first of all, most songs that are shitty, are edited and made into masterpieces.
    And yes, there are some that turn out even more shitty than before.
    Not all fucking dubstep has no lyrics.
    Not all fucking music has to have a meaning. Rap for example, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHETHER YOU SMOKE POT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GOT SHOT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GET BITCHES OR NOT.
    And for dubstep, YOU DO need skills. How else are you going to entertain people long enough to listen to your whole song?

    You sir are just a RAP fanboy who is looking to appear like a badass.
    (and dont say you arent a fanboy because you went as far as to change your name to Eminem)

    And to everyone, Just shut the fuck up. Everyone has their own taste.
    Don't go dissing other people just because you like this or that.
    GOD YOU GUYS ARE LIKE FUCKING 1st GRADERS
    And first of all, most songs that are shitty, are edited and made into masterpieces.
    So you're saying that almost every song was shitty , untill it was edited . oh dude , the only songs that are edited is dubstep , all the others can perform without having there computer with them .

    and songs back in the 70's,80's and 90's Were all edited because they were good ?


    and without the revolution of the computer , there wouldnt be dubstep and much other auto tune shit like JB .







    oh you made me lol .

    first you say :
    "Rap for example, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHETHER YOU SMOKE POT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GOT SHOT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GET BITCHES OR NOT."
    then you say this :
    "Don't go dissing other people just because you like this or that."
    thats ironic ,



    and about this ;
    "Rap for example, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHETHER YOU SMOKE POT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GOT SHOT OR NOT, WHETHER YOU GET BITCHES OR NOT."
    Rap aint about that shit , you obviously have no idea what rap is all about .


    and im not a fanboy , i also listen to Rock and other stuff .

    another Quote
    Not all fucking dubstep has no lyrics.
    hmm let me think , ohh thats right the lyrics in those songs are the lyrics from another song , how creative is that .

    And for dubstep, YOU DO need skills. How else are you going to entertain people long enough to listen to your whole song?
    Hmm ,so you're kinda saying that justin bieber has skills .
    because after all he entertains litl girls .
    And hey , just wait a few months or years and Dubstep will be death , while Rap,Rock,Metal and many other music genres will be still there .

    Dubstep is not unique at all ,


    @xX-RISE-Xx
    Last edited by Drake; 06-19-2011 at 11:16 AM.

  8. #172
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    @Eminem
    I'd only agree with you to an extent.

    that XXRise is a dubstep fanboy of course (assuming because of the skrillex avatar), and he made some very weak points.

    Dubstep can be a great genre when seen from other angles (same with all major genres).
    Then again, your opinion, is your opinion.


    "Dubstep is not unique at all ."
    I most definitely disagree. If it is not unique, then why is it in its own genre and a very popular one too.
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-19-2011 at 11:22 AM.


  9. #173
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    @Eminem
    I'd only agree with you to an extent.

    that XXRise is a dubstep fanboy of course (assuming because of the skrillex avatar), and he made some very weak points.

    Dubstep can be a great genre when seen from other angles (same with all major genres).
    Then again, your opinion, is your opinion.


    "Dubstep is not unique at all ."
    I most definitely disagree. If it is not unique, then why is it in its own genre and a very popular one too.
    with unique i mean like , there isnt much skill needed to make the music .
    1.you dont have to make 2 pages full of lyrics in your song .
    2. everything can be done with the computer . they dont need the skill of playing a piano or play the guitar , to make the songs .
    3. they kinda rip off the rhythm and "lyrics" from other songs .
    4. they dont need a studio to record everything.

    So much of the hard work fall away with Dubstep .
    and the hard work is what makes the "real" artist unique .


    @Jabuuty671
    Last edited by Drake; 06-19-2011 at 11:30 AM.

  10. #174
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    with unique i mean like , there isnt much skill needed to make the music .
    1.you dont have to make 2 pages full of lyrics in your song .
    2. everything can be done with the computer . they dont need the skill of playing a piano or play the guitar , to make the songs .
    3. they kinda rip off the rhythm and "lyrics" from other songs .
    4. they dont need a studio to record everything.

    So much of the hard work fall away with Dubstep .
    and the hard work is what makes the "real" artist unique .


    @Jabuuty671
    Go make a good dubstep song. Then come back and say its easy to make and requires no talent.

    That is all.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

    Taco (06-19-2011)

  12. #175
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Go make a good dubstep song. Then come back and say its easy to make and requires no talent.

    That is all.
    i need to know how to work with that software .
    wich i don't .

    now try to make a real rap/rock .

    there will be alot more things you have to know/learn .

  13. #176
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Go make a good dubstep song. Then come back and say its easy to make and requires no talent.

    That is all.
    true that.

  14. #177
    Dodo-CRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    476
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    191
    My Mood
    Sick
    Rap, of course.

  15. #178
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    i need to know how to work with that software .
    wich i don't .

    now try to make a real rap/rock .

    there will be alot more things you have to know/learn .
    But if its so easy that anyone can do it, it should be no problem for you.

    Now before you start off with you comebacks about how other genres of music require any more talent than another, try and actually see the point I am making.

    Disliking something because it is easy to make is not only a terrible argument to start with, but it also cant be used if said something is not easy to actually do. And I have had experience in playing many different instruments, and they all have their learning curves and skill required to get talented.

    Listening to music should not mean "Sitting around wetting oneself over how much work went into making it", but rather should be just sitting around enjoying the music.

    Oh, and for the record, most modern rap requires virtually no talent at all. Your point about rap not being about rappers going "I smoke weed, I bang sluts" over and over doesnt really hold up seeing as how any rap I have heard for the past 10 years has been nothing but that.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  16. #179
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    But if its so easy that anyone can do it, it should be no problem for you.

    Now before you start off with you comebacks about how other genres of music require any more talent than another, try and actually see the point I am making.

    Disliking something because it is easy to make is not only a terrible argument to start with, but it also cant be used if said something is not easy to actually do. And I have had experience in playing many different instruments, and they all have their learning curves and skill required to get talented.

    Listening to music should not mean "Sitting around wetting oneself over how much work went into making it", but rather should be just sitting around enjoying the music.

    Oh, and for the record, most modern rap requires virtually no talent at all. Your point about rap not being about rappers going "I smoke weed, I bang sluts" over and over doesnt really hold up seeing as how any rap I have heard for the past 10 years has been nothing but that.
    First of all , i do not enjoy Dubstep so its not only the fact it's music made by a Lazy cuntfuck .


    There is no such thing as Modern Rap ,
    and what "rap" do you hear ?
    Whiz khalifa and that shit .

    and no mather what , this disscussion will not happen agian in a few years .


    to me Dubstep is like JB just for boys .
    Either u like it or not i dont give a fk .

  17. #180
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    First of all , i do not enjoy Dubstep so its not only the fact it's music made by a Lazy cuntfuck .


    There is no such thing as Modern Rap ,
    and what "rap" do you hear ?
    Whiz khalifa and that shit .

    and no mather what , this disscussion will not happen agian in a few years .


    to me Dubstep is like JB just for boys .
    Either u like it or not i dont give a fk .

    It's not a fact, it's your opinion.
    So yeah, lets all be lazy fatfucks and put hardass drops and nice beats into a song, its automatically classified as dubstep


    You're the one with the name eminem and the avatar, continue talking /fp your argument is totally invalid .

    This discussion doesn't have to happen if people realize that
    "I DONT LIKE DAT, I FINK IT SUCKS, SO MY OPINION IS OBVIOUSLY FACT"
    Music is for enjoyment, expression, and entertainment. Songs aren't created to satisfy one person.

    If you don't give a fuck, then you don't have to bring up some of the wrongest ideas of dubstep.
    JB's a successful kid, he's making more money, being successful and i could continue. sure i don't like all of his songs, i admit, but he does have some nice songs, and I respect that.


    /fp
    Last edited by Jabuuty671; 06-19-2011 at 12:09 PM.


Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast