Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    yeah ofc BUT i trust me iran hezaboolah wantet this war and so did syria trust me, and isreal are dumb as fuck starting to attack civilians cuz the world dosent care about isreal anymore and they dont give a fuck what happends to them so isreal is fuckt

Thanks

Talking Moogawooga

See look at me? Where am I from?
    do you like it?
    Sweden kicks arse and we all know it.
    I think they should get the award this year but then again im in bali so I dont care.

Thanks
    hehe yes yes but this war did not start when the 3 israeli soldiers were held hostage friend, this war has been going on for 60 years! Israel has been cocupying the gaza strip for over 60 years the death toll in gaza exceeds tens of thousands! Children cannot attend schooling women are absued and opressed. Basically the gaza strip is a hell hole. Hezbollah is a movement telling israel TO STOP stop occupation.EndriT, My people have been abused for 60 years there must be an end to it. If israel keeps killing occupying and abusing my people i think we need to fight back.

Thanks
    This war is so complicated... I don't think we can have a very opignon on it because there is too much things to care about... anyway I think a modo should lock this thread now...

Thanks
    ye its complicated, i mean i dont wanna explain the entire history since its bloody long. BUT NO1 can tell me what israel is doing is a measured act, and by judging the numbers you can see the consequences on each side. 95% OF ISRAELI VICTIMS ARE CIVILIANS 95% OF HEZBOLLAH VICTIMS ARE MILITARY [PERSONAL. If nasrallah was truly a terrorist, then why the hell does he maek speeches about NOT HARMING THE INNOCENT in which he states countless of times!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    War is dirty. For whatever reason it starts there is no reason for it usually, just people holding others to what they think is just. Whatever the reason... I don't think the war will stop and it may get more complicated if another country pops in.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Indeed war is crap, it does people hate other people of another country for no reasons...

ewww dave why dont u close the topic?

Thanks
    cuz no one in the hole world want to lisen to you........ and I WONT CLOSE IT CUZ I DONT WANNA LISTEN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndriT
    cuz no one in the hole world want to lisen to you........ and I WONT CLOSE IT CUZ I DONT WANNA LISTEN TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol, k

Thanks
    well, war is always triggered by greed, it is also a part of human nature(im not saying war is good at all). The point is, war is war its evil and immoral and should never be started!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12