Thread: Jessica

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Vinnay boy is a hero .
    I love Vinnayyy un-conditionally, I care just enough to invest my spare time on mpgh but not a lot to fall into Miss Jessica's situation .

I love it when guys sing to me twinkle twinkle little stars , makes me horny. But I think this is a right time to say this.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
    — Marilyn Monroe

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is This a rap war??
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob

We Own This Town Mofo

My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Vinnay boy is a hero .
    I love Vinnayyy un-conditionally, I care just enough to invest my spare time on mpgh but not a lot to fall into Miss Jessica's situation .

I love it when guys sing to me twinkle twinkle little stars , makes me horny. But I think this is a right time to say this.

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left."
    — Marilyn Monroe
    No, Jessika>You in his eyes. Thats why he didn't care enough to invest time into you.

Thanks

I WHAT'D.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    No, Jessika>You in his eyes. Thats why he didn't care enough to invest time into you.
    I'm not desperate for Vinny , never was for anyone. Never liked anyone in that way from mpgh , never cared about anyone from mpgh. You CAN say he never choose to invest time into me , but I never cared whether he did or not. Regurdless of how many bitches Vinny is with it will never change the relationship between us two & in relationship I mean friends. Its clear that i don't invest much time on mpgh and anything related to mpgh. Maybe here and again , only because I seriously down right have nothing to do.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (06-20-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessika View Post
    Haha I should get a name change Ariez spelled my name this way while making my account and i don't like it anymore.
    I asked you the other day if you wanted me to get it changed for you, you said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Fuck you toxin
    Love you too Obama.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiggerforce View Post

I asked you the other day if you wanted me to get it changed for you, you said no.

Love you too Obama.
    Why do you reply to jessikas posts, she wants nothing to do with you

I'm not desperate for Vinny , never was for anyone. Never liked anyone in that way from mpgh , never cared about anyone from mpgh. You CAN say he never choose to invest time into me , but I never cared whether he did or not. Regurdless of how many bitches Vinny is with it will never change the relationship between us two & in relationship I mean friends. Its clear that i don't invest much time on mpgh and anything related to mpgh. Maybe here and again , only because I seriously down right have nothing to do.
    tl;dr

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Believe whatever you want .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thats more like it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Reality is a lie

COUNTER!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Reality is a lie

COUNTER!!!
    Some people can't handle the truth .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Some people can't handle the truth .
    Some people believe that the truth is not evident in the first place.

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks

Some people believe that the truth is not evident in the first place.
    Well some people are fucking stupid then.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by epicfailure/ View Post
    Well some people are fucking stupid then.
    I don't really want to get into a convo with a guy called "epicfailure" on stupidity lulz.

All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Thanks

I don't really want to get into a convo with a guy called "epicfailure" on stupidity lulz.
    Alternative account is alternative.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast