Thread: Jessica

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 256
  1. #61
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I think she is a dumb bitch which MPGH has double standards on. She's dumb, she is seen as cute. A guy is dumb, oh snap he's retarded. Dumb bitch posts stupidest thread, no hate. Guy posts stupidest thread, gtfo dumb spamming cock sucking bitch. Seriously, you guys have raging hormones.
    Well what threads are stupid that jessika, Liz, Mina posted?
    The only one I can think of I'd the baby sitting one, as I'm almost nobody babysits, and the general joke at mpgh is eating babies and some threads turn into what babies taste the best.

  2. #62
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    obviously not since she really isn't on that much, nor does she beg for attention.



    o that suicide thread was nothing.

  3. #63
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post


    o that suicide thread was nothing.
    I posted a suicide thread,
    Problem?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulz For This Useful Post:

    Krypton1x (06-19-2011)

  5. #64
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAussy1995xX View Post


    o that suicide thread was nothing.
    people have problems. a former staff member made a thread about killing himself, is he an attention whore? people need an outlet. i've made a few threads about suicide myself, but i don't crave attention.

  6. #65
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    ohhh @toxin
    good times

  7. #66
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

    not going to deny, i find her attractive, but that's not the only reason i'm sticking up for her. she's a person, like you and me, not a piece of shit. k?
    Although you have no qualms to go out of your way to treat other members on this site like complete shit. You're being hypocritical beyond belief, I don't see you come to the defense of anyone else except Jessica. You should think about saying stupid shit like that before you go and make an ass out of yourself in front of everyone.

  8. #67
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Wow, you guys didn't even tell the full story, if you're gunna bust'm tell Jess everything.

  9. #68
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Wow, you guys didn't even tell the full story, if you're gunna bust'm tell Jess everything.
    So explain the full story then, all I did was post the chat log from that single night.

  10. #69
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    obviously not since she really isn't on that much, nor does she beg for attention.



    bring a knife.



    not going to deny, i find her attractive, but that's not the only reason i'm sticking up for her. she's a person, like you and me, not a piece of shit. k?
    She is a person, just a dumb one that likes getting e-buttfucked with boys with raging hormones.
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    Well what threads are stupid that jessika, Liz, Mina posted?
    The only one I can think of I'd the baby sitting one, as I'm almost nobody babysits, and the general joke at mpgh is eating babies and some threads turn into what babies taste the best.
    Look at her threads created. Liz and Mina doesn't attention hoe.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Mr. Lonely (06-20-2011)

  12. #70
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Although you have no qualms to go out of your way to treat other members on this site like complete shit. You're being hypocritical beyond belief, I don't see you come to the defense of anyone else except Jessica. You should think about saying stupid shit like that before you go and make an ass out of yourself in front of everyone.
    nah, you've always been a dick to me. so come fight me, like you've always wanted to. unless, you're scared? honestly, come to my fucking house and say i won't do anything.

  13. #71
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Inversion, you have a point, did t realize how much surname dick riding has been going on til you posted


    And Tony, thats no where near fair, as if inversion fights you, he'll Goto jail

  14. #72
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    I don't wanna be the one to do it. I mean I dunno how Jess will react, if there's gunna be tears then I ain't doing it.

  15. #73
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    Inversion, you have a point, did t realize how much surname dick riding has been going on til you posted


    And Tony, thats no where near fair, as if inversion fights you, he'll Goto jail
    i won't say anything. we'll do it somewhere secluded.

  16. #74
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    nah, you've always been a dick to me. so come fight me, like you've always wanted to. unless, you're scared? honestly, come to my fucking house and say i won't do anything.
    You back her up cause she has a vagina. Just admit and quit being Mr. EToughGuy

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (06-19-2011)

  18. #75
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    nah, you've always been a dick to me. so come fight me, like you've always wanted to. unless, you're scared? honestly, come to my fucking house and say i won't do anything.
    You can't even respond properly. A lot of times I'm not being serious and I post whatever, sometimes shit calls for acting like a mature person and I'm more than capable of achieving that. You on the other hand have never once shown yourself to be a mature and civil person. I've responded to you twice without getting butt hurt, but you on other hand can only come up with talking about fighting you at your house. What the fuck is up with your infatuation with me coming to your house?

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast