Thread: le fu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Every time I go to make an edit in my config for CoD4, the game starts forcing me to sit through the 'Awaiting keycode authorization' for an hour, then the server browser breaks and wont work for another few days. Same goes for CoD2. And whenever I DO manage to get into a server, I usually get my ass handed back because I havnt played the game for more than an hour at a time in at least a year. Same for CoD2. But I can whip anyone's ass in MW2. My 5:1 kd proves it. For a game I dont really like, and rarely play, Im really good at it. Same goes for most other games out there.

    My hardcore roots are being trimmed and dying. Am I doomed to only be able to play console ported shit FPS games forever?

    Everyone feel sorry for me because I suck at the games I used to rape at and love, and am only good at games that are killing the image of real FPS games and are bad in general.
    I used to be good at CoD2 as well. Now I'm too scurred to install it coz of imminent rapeage that will occur.

  2. #17
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I used to be good at CoD2 as well. Now I'm too scurred to install it coz of imminent rapeage that will occur.
    I managed to get it to work a few days ago and actually held my own pretty good. I had to step down and play a regular TDM server though, as opposed to my usual HQ/CTF Bolts server.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I managed to get it to work a few days ago and actually held my own pretty good. I had to step down and play a regular TDM server though, as opposed to my usual HQ/CTF Bolts server.
    I'd suck at normal TDM. Let alone a pure bolt server. I'd hate to see myself on a cod4 promod server.

  4. #19
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I'd suck at normal TDM. Let alone a pure bolt server. I'd hate to see myself on a cod4 promod server.
    A friend of mine used to run a promod server for me and some others. We would play that like 10 hours a day. When he wasnt running the server, we had another one that was a pub promod that we joined.

    Too bad they are all dead now. I would play if I could.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #20
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    A friend of mine used to run a promod server for me and some others. We would play that like 10 hours a day. When he wasnt running the server, we had another one that was a pub promod that we joined.

    Too bad they are all dead now. I would play if I could.
    I would to if i had the time. I'm flat out getting any game time on any games let alone spending enough time to get up to par with the veterans

  6. #21
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I managed to get it to work a few days ago and actually held my own pretty good. I had to step down and play a regular TDM server though, as opposed to my usual HQ/CTF Bolts server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I'd suck at normal TDM. Let alone a pure bolt server. I'd hate to see myself on a cod4 promod server.
    i still play COD2 shit is baws.


  7. #22
    The Fallen Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I Live In Bikini Bottom With SpongeBob
    Posts
    664
    Reputation
    -87
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    What you doing now?
    Why So Spongy, SpongeBob



    We Own This Town Mofo



    My Youtube Channel ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFallenRedz?feature=mhee

  8. #23
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    I would to if i had the time. I'm flat out getting any game time on any games let alone spending enough time to get up to par with the veterans
    Ever since MW2 came out I quit playing other games as much. I quit playing Quake altogether, and I logged on a few days ago to get my ass handed to me over and over by rail whores and pub heroes. Its not that I dont have the time, its just that once I got good at MW2, I became trash at everything else.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Ever since MW2 came out I quit playing other games as much. I quit playing Quake altogether, and I logged on a few days ago to get my ass handed to me over and over by rail whores and pub heroes. Its not that I dont have the time, its just that once I got good at MW2, I became trash at everything else.
    Should take a break. Play an old game. Get good at it. And watch yourself become godlike in mw2. It happened to me when I started playing BC2 and CS 1.6

  10. #25
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Should take a break. Play an old game. Get good at it. And watch yourself become godlike in mw2. It happened to me when I started playing BC2 and CS 1.6
    Ive been trying to get back into cod4, but the game keeps messing up. Hence this thread.

    Shitty routers dont help either. Never EVER buy linksys routers.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  11. #26
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Should take a break. Play an old game. Get good at it. And watch yourself become godlike in mw2. It happened to me when I started playing BC2 and CS 1.6
    CSS or gtfo.

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Ive been trying to get back into cod4, but the game keeps messing up. Hence this thread.

    Shitty routers dont help either. Never EVER buy linksys routers.
    Or netcomm. Suffers from terrible clicking/dropouts especially when its used for voip. My Dynalink seems to be going well though.

    Just try your hand at getting better at cod2. Dont use bolts or trenchgun for a challenge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post


    CSS or gtfo.
    Don't have it

  13. #28
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    Or netcomm. Suffers from terrible clicking/dropouts especially when its used for voip. My Dynalink seems to be going well though.

    Just try your hand at getting better at cod2. Dont use bolts or trenchgun for a challenge.



    Don't have it
    FUFUFUFUFUFUFUF, well get it, you know you want 2.

  14. #29
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post


    FUFUFUFUFUFUFUF, well get it, you know you want 2.
    When I do I'll play with you

  15. #30
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I own you all on black ops ( ps3 )
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12