Thread: Time machine x2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I wouldn't like to change my past that much... I'd only like to have my future more clear since I don't know what the fuck i'm doing next or how my life's gonna be.


  2. #17
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Details or GTFO

    Gtfo then
    -Getting the fuck off-
    Didn't want on anyways
     

  3. #18
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    go back to what i did wrong with my first gf.

  4. #19
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    Change of mind, i'll go all the way back in time when there was no existence of the universe try to find god and tell him how i want the universe to be and earth to be like.




  5. #20
    Wretched's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ☣ ☠ Ⅵ Ⅵ Ⅵ
    Posts
    3,034
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I wouldn't like to change my past that much... I'd only like to have my future more clear since I don't know what the fuck i'm doing next or how my life's gonna be.
    That's the fun in life.

     

  6. #21
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    go back to what i did wrong with my first gf.
    First and only?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Change of mind, i'll go all the way back in time when there was no existence of the universe try to find god and tell him how i want the universe to be and earth to be like.
    Did you even read?....I mean when you had the chance to do something

  7. #22
    epicfailure/'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    All i hear is a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication
    Posts
    2,851
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I wouldn't like to change my past that much... I'd only like to have my future more clear since I don't know what the fuck i'm doing next or how my life's gonna be.
    It's gonna be fucked up.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

  8. #23
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    First and only?



    Did you even read?....I mean when you had the chance to do something
    SHAR UP FARKEN,

    yes i did read and i chose to alter the outcome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12