Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Slap View Post

    League of legends is as homosexual as hello kitty island adventure.

    Wait for skyrim is what i'd say.
    And torrent duke nukem forever for a couple of laughs.
    Have it.

    Don't like it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    send it to me too
    btw what does ur program do?
    Idk......

    I just put it in and bam, god graphics driver/card or whatever you wanna call it


    Oh my GOD.

    WHICH FUCKING PERSON DO I CHOSE FOR LoL.
    Last edited by Lady GaGa; 06-20-2011 at 08:35 PM.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  2. #17
    Bum Slap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


    Have it.

    Don't like it.




    Idk......

    I just put it in and bam, god graphics driver/card or whatever you wanna call it


    Oh my GOD.

    WHICH FUCKING PERSON DO I CHOSE FOR LoL.
    Have what, duke nukem forever?
    Just torrented it myself, it sucks ass but picking up turds and hearing him say "What kind of sick motherfucker picks up wet feces?" and shit and slapping wall boobs is pretty cool.

  3. #18
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


    Have it.

    Don't like it.




    Idk......

    I just put it in and bam, god graphics driver/card or whatever you wanna call it


    Oh my GOD.

    WHICH FUCKING PERSON DO I CHOSE FOR LoL.
    Send me the program and for LoL...
    depends really on u,,
    there is Range char, tanks, melee... try them all ts all i can say.. and pick someone easy to master

  4. #19
    Sliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    league of legends.
    fun fun fun fun!
    game sucks lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Slap View Post

    Have what, duke nukem forever?
    Just torrented it myself, it sucks ass but picking up turds and hearing him say "What kind of sick motherfucker picks up wet feces?" and shit and slapping wall boobs is pretty cool.
    duke game sucks to xD

  5. #20
    Bum Slap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    Send me the program and for LoL...
    depends really on u,,
    there is Range char, tanks, melee... try them all ts all i can say.. and pick someone easy to master
    Or you could press alt-f4 and play something worthwhile.

  6. #21
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    Send me the program and for LoL...
    depends really on u,,
    there is Range char, tanks, melee... try them all ts all i can say.. and pick someone easy to master
    o.o

    Il be that Nocturne dude.


    And IDK if I'm allowed to copy it from the disk without getting into trouble. With MPGH
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  7. #22
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Slap View Post

    Or you could press alt-f4 and play something worthwhile.
    ok man stfu?
    we gave her ideas, now she is playing LoL and im helping her and ur here posting unnessecary comments..
    Go play Outside a bit

  8. #23
    Sliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Slap View Post

    Or you could press alt-f4 and play something worthwhile.
    not to many people know about alt+f4
    should definitely try it!

  9. #24
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post
    not to many people know about alt+f4
    should definitely try it!
    Don't be that guy.

    Stop here while your ahead.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  10. #25
    Sliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    ok man stfu?
    we gave her ideas, now she is playing LoL and im helping her and ur here posting unnessecary comments..
    Go play Outside a bit
    she? lol xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


    Don't be that guy.

    Stop here while your ahead.
    im This Guy not That Guy
    Last edited by Sliss; 06-20-2011 at 08:46 PM.

  11. #26
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliss View Post
    she? lol xD



    im This Guy not That Guy
    She cuz her picture is Lady Gaga and her name too...
    i wouldnt think a guy would do this..

  12. #27
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    ok man stfu?
    we gave her ideas, now she is playing LoL and im helping her and ur here posting unnessecary comments..
    Go play Outside a bit
    I can be a girl for you.


    Just don't expect anything big.




    Thats how I get people to gimme stuff in games.
    Ima whore


    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    She cuz her picture is Lady Gaga and her name too...
    i wouldnt think a guy would do this..
    I'm like, crazy in love with Lady GaGa

    That's why I do this
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  13. #28
    Sliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady GaGa View Post


    I can be a girl for you.


    Just don't expect anything big.




    Thats how I get people to gimme stuff in games.
    Ima whore




    I'm like, crazy in love with Lady GaGa

    That's why I do this
    lmao i would so agree with that to cause "girls" do get everything, you get the horny little kids that say omg a girl on this game? and there all over you giving you sht xD so funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    She cuz her picture is Lady Gaga and her name too...
    i wouldnt think a guy would do this..
    and if you didnt notice the symbol isnt for a female lol
    Last edited by Sliss; 06-20-2011 at 08:55 PM.

  14. #29
    Bum Slap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    326
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    ok man stfu?
    we gave her ideas, now she is playing LoL and im helping her and ur here posting unnessecary comments..
    Go play Outside a bit
    "She" is not going to reward you with sex for directing her to a gay game


    Quote Originally Posted by Android. View Post


    She cuz her picture is Lady Gaga and her name too...
    i wouldnt think a guy would do this..
    You'd be surprised.

  15. #30
    Sliss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bum Slap View Post

    "She" is not going to reward you with sex for directing her to a gay game



    You'd be surprised.
    unless he likes it that way

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast